PDA

View Full Version : Capones dinner show?

disney1sttimer
12-08-2008, 09:42 AM
Im onto looking at offsite dinner shows now, has anyone tried capones? is it any good and children friendly?

Johnie
12-08-2008, 11:23 AM
We went a couple of years ago. It was fun and cheap (we had buy one get one free tickets). The food was fine. The entertainment was fun. I'd go again. I took 2 14 yr olds with me. I saw children younger than that. There may have been a couple of jokes that were risque but I don't think small kids would get it.

keith
12-08-2008, 12:42 PM
We went a couple of years ago. It was fun and cheap (we had buy one get one free tickets). The food was fine. The entertainment was fun. I'd go again. I took 2 14 yr olds with me. I saw children younger than that. There may have been a couple of jokes that were risque but I don't think small kids would get it.

my usual question :lol: how much audience participation?

Johnie
12-08-2008, 02:43 PM
:lol: They tend to pick on the people who tell them it's their birthday/anniversary/whatever special occasion. If you don't say anything, you should be fine :p015:

keith
12-08-2008, 02:53 PM
:lol: They tend to pick on the people who tell them it's their birthday/anniversary/whatever special occasion. If you don't say anything, you should be fine :p015:

Thanks Johnie :yes: