PDA

View Full Version : Kodak Picture Spots

Wendy
13-08-2012, 09:17 AM
When taking photos at WDW do you make a beeline for all the Kodak Picture Spots or do you have your own favourite places to take photos?

If you have a favourite or unusual place you like having photos taken, where are they :D

Tink
13-08-2012, 09:19 AM
No, we don't use the picture spots. We don't have favorite places, but I do really like to have views of the world showcase from "across the showcase" if that makes any sense.

We have an old photo of the Christmas tree from across the showcase, and it encompasses the entire tree. I've always wished that it were clearer (a touch blurry, but enough to be annoying) so we could use it for a Christmas card.

Beccaberry
13-08-2012, 10:55 AM
No, we don't use the picture spots. We don't have favorite places, but I do really like to have views of the world showcase from "across the showcase" if that makes any sense.

We have an old photo of the Christmas tree from across the showcase, and it encompasses the entire tree. I've always wished that it were clearer (a touch blurry, but enough to be annoying) so we could use it for a Christmas card.

Also a favorite spot of mine :)

At MGM (DHS) we always snap one looking up in "terror" at the ToT

Animal Kingdom is a shot from the bridge looking back at Everest.

And at MK, I always have to have a photo of the castle and it's reflection as you cross the bridge into...Adventureland? Frontierland? Can't remember which, but some of my favorite shots have come from this spot (which, to your question, I think is indeed a Kodak spot.

DisneyFreak
14-08-2012, 01:59 PM
I wasn't aware they still had those Kodak Picture Spots. :eek3:

Dawn
14-08-2012, 02:15 PM
We always use the one by the upside down waterfall by the Imagination paviliion. Apart from that nah!

Watchinherskip
16-08-2012, 04:51 PM
Also a favorite spot of mine :)

At MGM (DHS) we always snap one looking up in "terror" at the ToT

Animal Kingdom is a shot from the bridge looking back at Everest.

And at MK, I always have to have a photo of the castle and it's reflection as you cross the bridge into...Adventureland? Frontierland? Can't remember which, but some of my favorite shots have come from this spot (which, to your question, I think is indeed a Kodak spot.

Yup that is one spot we always stop to take a picture.