PDA

View Full Version : Day 9

Clarkkent
15-09-2012, 12:43 AM
Time to take it slightly easier today. So we had breakfast and then said hello to our new friend who we find outside our room on a regular basis.

12675.vB

We have named him Percy and he's the size of my hand! Good looking chap though.

Then off to Typhoon Lagoon. Rained while we were on the lazy river. People were hiding under the bridges, while standing waist deep in water... Go figure.

We decided to call it a day when we both started to feel cold so back to the hotel for a muffin the size of my head.

Quick change. Notice how we have co-ordinated our Oakley lenses so that they co-ordinate with our clothes. Jeff wanted to make sure there were no comments about how his stripes clashed with other patterns :).

12676.vB

Today's head gear:

12677.vB

12678.vB

Off to Epcot quickly for a spin on Mission: space and a search for this:

12679.vB (beaver butt soap)

Off to Boardwalk. Had a wander around Beach Club, Swan and Boardwalk reports. Then dinner at Kouzzina which was nice but incredibly overpriced. If we hadn't had the dining plan I would have been put out paying $33 for steak and potatoes but hey ho. It was nice though.

12680.vB

Back to the hotel where we treated ourselves to a cocktail each. 12681.vB

12682.vB

Almost fell off the chair when the $25 bill arrived but by that point we were a little squiffy so just paid up and trundled back to the room.

Night!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Johnie
15-09-2012, 03:11 AM
:yes: oh the moose ears are great!!

Did you buy the beaver butt soap? :tongue:

Dawn
15-09-2012, 06:31 AM
The shop in Frontierland has different variations on the beaver butt soap. I bought my brother something like moose armpit. :point:

Britchick
15-09-2012, 07:14 AM
I agree, good sunglasses match LOL.

Tink
15-09-2012, 11:32 AM
That's one huge moth! :eek: Did you see the moose spit soap, too? :D LOL. LOVE Canada! :yes: Truly do. We're in Vancouver now and the city is absolutely fabulous.

Anyway, you are having the best time! :yes: Thank you so much for sharing it with us. :hug2:

Clarkkent
15-09-2012, 05:47 PM
Moose spit and dog drool soaps. Yep saw those. Is that Canadian humour then? ;)

Our moth has been moved on. Bye Percy!

He's been replaced by a much smaller brown sorry looking thing. We will call this one Bob. :yes:

catrancher
15-09-2012, 06:20 PM
The shop in Frontierland has different variations on the beaver butt soap. I bought my brother something like moose armpit. :point:

Actually, the Canadian company that makes them has an almost unlimited supply of strange soaps. For your viewing pleasure, may I present the authentic Canadian soaps of the Goat Mountain Soap Company.

This would probably be the best link to press. (http://www.goatmountainsoap.com/Authentic_Canadian.html)

Tom (:macwave:... so many ways to get clean!)

Clarkkent
15-09-2012, 06:45 PM
I'll take Wolf Whistles and Polar Bear Breath please :)

Sam
15-09-2012, 09:12 PM
Beaver Butt soap - genius. :lol:

Suebeattie
15-09-2012, 10:01 PM
Moose spit and dog drool soaps. Yep saw those. Is that Canadian humour then? ;)

Our moth has been moved on. Bye Percy!

He's been replaced by a much smaller brown sorry looking thing. We will call this one Bob. :yes:

Ah no poor Percy! You two are hilarious and I am loving your trip reports :)

:wiggle:

Beccaberry
17-09-2012, 12:06 AM
Oh Percy! We barely knew thee!