PDA

View Full Version : DOWNTOWN DISNEY HOTELS

robertcraig
22-09-2012, 06:58 PM
hAS ANYONE STAYED AT THE HOLIDAY INN OR ROYAL PLAZA HOTELS NEAR DOWNTOWN DISNEY

Johnie
22-09-2012, 07:44 PM
I have stayed at both. I stayed at Holiday Inn back when it was Comfort Inn? What do you want to know?

robertcraig
22-09-2012, 07:53 PM
I have stayed at both. I stayed at Holiday Inn back when it was Comfort Inn? What do you want to know?

Next year i am thinking of doing 4 days at a universal hotel and not doing the disney parks but would love to stay near DOWNTOWN DISNEY. I might do some adrs at the disney resorts

Johnie
22-09-2012, 08:03 PM
They are both nice hotels and very close to the DTD marketplace. I recall the rooms being much roomier than the Disney value resorts. They *may* be larger than the moderates as well. They also have motor coach transport to the Disney parks that is good.

robertcraig
22-09-2012, 08:33 PM
They are both nice hotels and very close to the DTD marketplace. I recall the rooms being much roomier than the Disney value resorts. They *may* be larger than the moderates as well. They also have motor coach transport to the Disney parks that is good.

THANKS JOHNIE FOR THE INFO

DisneyFreak
23-09-2012, 03:27 PM
Also look at Buena Vista Palace. Newly renovated, spectacular views from the tower rooms and they run some great specials. When we don't stay at Disney or our time share this is our first choice!