PDA

View Full Version : New AP discounts

dzneeprincss
13-08-2008, 05:43 PM
Hi All-
WDW has just come out with some new VERY limited AP rates with packages and room only. The discounts are good from October to December. Contact me if you have an AP and are looking for a deal.
For those of you that contact me make sure you write the Forum you are from so credit can be given to the right one.

disneymom
13-08-2008, 08:28 PM
Do you have any example rates for any resorts? Thanks!

dzneeprincss
13-08-2008, 08:30 PM
Do you have any example rates for any resorts? Thanks!
Pick a date, a number of guests and resort and I'll give you look

disneymom
13-08-2008, 08:33 PM
I would if I knew what kind of prices they go for but as it is all I know is 3 adults 3 children, and possibly end of november :( is there anywhere to see some basic prices for a few different resorts

dzneeprincss
13-08-2008, 08:39 PM
All Star Music Family Suites 11/13-11/18 for 3 adults and 3 children under 18 is $1136 with tax.

dzneeprincss
13-08-2008, 08:43 PM
The Cabins in Fort Wilderness are $1288

Beccaberry
13-08-2008, 09:42 PM
Oh yes!! :yes: I saw these on Mousesavers (http://www.mousesavers.com/) today!!! Very exciting! The code (PWE) covers three different seasons (Value, Reg and Holiday) which is why the rates vary...but some of the examples they gave were:

* Value resort: $74 plus tax Standard view, weeknight, Regular season
* Value resort: $84 plus tax Standard view, weekend, Regular season
* Moderate resorts: $114 plus tax Standard view, Regular season
* Beach Club/Yacht Club: $295 plus tax Water view, Regular season
* Contemporary: $264 plus tax Garden view/Garden Wing, Regular season
* Other resorts and room types are available

If you're planning a trip with your AP during this time, it's definitely worth giving them a call!

dzneeprincss
13-08-2008, 09:48 PM
Our agency is sponsoring this site now so you can contact me if you would like.

Beccaberry
13-08-2008, 10:02 PM
Oh absolutely!! But if I'm not mistaken, they can also be booked directly through Disney as well, is that correct?

dzneeprincss
13-08-2008, 10:04 PM
Yes you can but I can do all the ADRs and anything else you need done.

Beccaberry
13-08-2008, 10:15 PM
Which can be quite helpful of course...I've just been doing my own ADR's and ressies for so long now, I wouldn't know what to do if it wasn't me making my own plans!!! There is just something *exciting* about being on the phone with the CM and planning meals and such....it's part of the thrill for me!

dzneeprincss
13-08-2008, 10:53 PM
I know I used to feel that way too but there are people who would much rather not and then the people in the UK can save money by me doing it for them.

Tink
13-08-2008, 10:57 PM
I was just on the phone today with the nicest person. Rearranging ADRs. Very patient, very nice.

Thanks Becca for the rates! :yes:

Beccaberry
14-08-2008, 12:13 AM
I was just on the phone today with the nicest person. Rearranging ADRs. Very patient, very nice.

Thanks Becca for the rates! :yes:

Absolutely! Hope they can help someone save a bit of money!! Especially when it's as easy as three little letters!

I *love* when the CM starts chatting away...giving advice and recommending some of *their* favorite places....it just keep building that fever!!

eeyoreguy
14-08-2008, 12:27 PM
Thanks for posting those discounts

I sometimes use a ta and sometimes book myself, it depends on how much time I have.

It's nice to be informed about the discounts though even if I do then ask a ta to help out. I like to know my options

Thanks everyone!

dzneeprincss
14-08-2008, 12:28 PM
Your Welcome

Beccaberry
14-08-2008, 12:32 PM
Thanks for posting those discounts

I sometimes use a ta and sometimes book myself, it depends on how much time I have.

It's nice to be informed about the discounts though even if I do then ask a ta to help out. I like to know my options

Thanks everyone!

You're welcome, EG....hope you find them helpful! I totally understand what you mean about being informed, we've used a TA twice...the first time was not a great experience at all; but the second time we had a better go of it and I fully believe it's because we went in informed as to what discounts were available and what we might expect...we also still made all our own ADR's :wink:

Tink
14-08-2008, 12:34 PM
Same here, Becca. I recently used a TA, but did my own ADRs. :yes: I must say though, I've had more problems overall when I haven't done it myself. :sorry:

Regardless, I want to know what all my options are before deciding on anything whether it be a vacation, a car, a major appliance, surgery :eek: socks... you name it. The better informed we are the better consumers we are. :yes:

uscwest
14-08-2008, 01:18 PM
I have an email in my home email from the Disney Passholder site which mentions a value rate of $54. However, I don't have my pass here at work and the full email will not display here. Donna however, tried to call down there this morning and the CM she talked to could find NOTHING for 6-15 November.

Beccaberry
14-08-2008, 01:29 PM
Maybe she should try the PWE code, John? Sometimes if you give them the specific code, they can find it easier...of course, it may also be possible that, with limited availability, the rooms are booked out.

Beccaberry
14-08-2008, 01:38 PM
Mousesavers (http://www.mousesavers.com) is also reporting this deal:

October-December Discounted Package

You can get a specially priced package at select Walt Disney World resorts most nights 9/28/08-11/25/08, 11/29/08-12/3/08 and 12/13/08-12/23/08. The room rate is discounted. The dining plans and wine plans can be added on at regular prices.

Examples: purchase a 5-night/6-day Magic Your Way package (accommodations for 5 nights and a 6-day Magic Your Way Base Ticket) for just:

* $49 per person, per day for a family of four (2 Adults, 1 Junior, 1 Child) in a standard room at a select Disney Value Resort (total package price is $1,168) in Value season
* $94 per person, per day for a family of four (2 Adults, 1 Junior, 1 Child) in a studio at Disney’s Saratoga Springs Resort & Spa or Disney’s Old Key West Resort (total package price is $2,236) in Value season
* Other lengths of stay, resorts, room types and seasons are available at varying prices. This time period includes Value, Regular and Holiday seasons, so rates will vary widely depending on your dates.

With this offer, you can book a regular Magic Your Way Package (Code DGL), a Magic Your Way Package Plus Dining (QXD) or a Magic Your Way Package Plus Deluxe Dining (UVL). You can also add on the Wine & Dine Plan.

Book by 9/24/08. 3-night minimum stay. The number of rooms allocated for this offer is limited. Tickets must be used within 14 days of first use unless you add the No Expiration option for an extra cost. No group rates or other discounts apply.

disneymom
16-08-2008, 07:17 PM
so if anyone can book these, what do I do? just phone disney line and ask them whats available? then just book flight and its all done?

dzneeprincss
16-08-2008, 07:36 PM
so if anyone can book these, what do I do? just phone disney line and ask them whats available? then just book flight and its all done?

Thats what you can do.

madhatter
16-08-2008, 07:37 PM

my gfs family does exactly that so they make sure they know theyve booked and have all of the information themselves. its a bit new to me but im going to try it for our next trip

dvcjane
16-08-2008, 07:52 PM

I went through travel agents for a long time but when one made a mistake I got to disney and nothing was booked. since then I learned how to book it myself and its no harder than a phone call plus i know that i have everything booked, I have all the reservation numbers myself and the prices are the same

ADR reservations are just as easy and doing it yourself means if youre on the phone and they say one restaurant isnt available at your time you can ask them for alternatives. its very hard to give an agent everything you would consider doing intstead and all the times.

i agree with beccaberry

AKLnut
16-08-2008, 08:21 PM
it works both ways tas can find out about discounts before the rest of us but if you look on forums like this one you'll find them at about the same time because youll get kind people posting the discounts and codes.

some tas can be very persistent and I dont like that just tell me the codes and discounts and Ill decide

once you find one you like though you can just email them for changes and reservations which works out well for guests from overseas

Tinker
18-08-2008, 03:06 AM
I missed talking with the CM's making my ADR's this time , but was thankful for Marie's help . With the wedding, I had absolutely no time . She handled everything for me right down to ADR's at Jimmy Buffet's City Walk and vouchers for my tix to SeaWorld & Universal . Plus everything Disney except the pin event . I'll let you know how I make out , once home .
Becca, thanks for the mousesavers info . I'm considering four nights in November for Super Soap Weekend and $49. is a great rate . If rooms are available by the time I can make deposit . LOL