View Full Version : Disney's Art of Animation Reveals New Finding Nemo Merchandise

15-10-2012, 08:59 PM
To coincide with Disney-Pixar releasing “Finding Nemo 3-D” and also the opening of Disney's Art of Animtion Resort, Disney are releasing some new merchandise.

There will be a Pixar-themed Vinylmation collection released on the 16th November with the release of a limited release mystery series containing 12, three-inch figures. It is thought that Nemo will be part of that series.

There will also be figurines, antenna toppers, toys, plush, shirts and shower curtain that is similar to the curtains that are used in Resort rooms.

Coming in the Spring 2013 there will be a two-figure Vinylmation set that is part of the Pixar Series #1. The set contains Crush and his son, Squirt were designed by artist Maria Clapsis. There will also be several limited edition sets released in the coming months as part of this new Vinylmation series, Little Green Men from “Toy Story” or Tuck and Roll from “a bug’s life”.

15-10-2012, 09:56 PM
I love the shower curtain and the seagulls with "mine" on them.

I still can't get on the wagon for the vinylmation things....they're just way too creepy for me. :unsure:

15-10-2012, 10:16 PM
I can take or leave the Vinylmations. Some are really cute and others are ehhh.

I love all the seagulls mine, mine, mine stuff.

16-10-2012, 11:13 AM
We didn't buy anything at Ink and Paint (that's the store). However, what we really wanted they didn't have...Resort Pins and Magnets.

16-10-2012, 03:08 PM
No resort pins and magnets???? :unsure: That isn't good!!

I do plan on getting one of those "mine" snow globes for my Mom :D