PDA

View Full Version : Twilight breaking dawn part 2

keith
16-11-2012, 02:56 AM
So we get to the cinema with a prebooking from over a month ago and they can't find it. We're told to go to the booked seats anyway but of course people already sitting there :( they moved us and another load of people came in and told us we were in their seats. What a total mess. In the end after some complaining, they setup one of the other screens just for our own private screening :D so a nice outcome but arghghgh.

Anyway, movie was a totally great end to the saga :) LOVED the very ending with all the titles and all the cast along to a great piece of music (A thousand years).

Superb. I'll have to go and see it again and I'm already wishing the DVD would come out.

Mari
16-11-2012, 03:14 AM
I had no idea you were a Twilight fan!

Glad you enjoyed it!!!

And it was worth it in the end to have your own private screening :)

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

keith
16-11-2012, 03:18 AM
I had no idea you were a Twilight fan!

oh heck yeah massive fan of the books since before they were popular and although not all the films lived up to my hopes, I'm pretty happy with the ending. (Books still better though)

Glad you enjoyed it!!!

And it was worth it in the end to have your own private screening :)

It was truly great to have the screen all to ourselves, kinda made the last movie more special.

Definitely have to watch it again though.

Britchick
16-11-2012, 07:31 AM
I was truly expecting this one to be rubbish so glad you enjoyed it. Off to see it tomorrow afternoon, looking forward to it!

Lisa1976
16-11-2012, 08:13 AM
All I can say is OH MY GOD!!! Was so not expecting that bit!! Won't ruin it for this who haven't gone yet but the film was amazing. I'm so glad I've got a cineworld unlimited card :)

keith
16-11-2012, 08:48 AM
All I can say is OH MY GOD!!! Was so not expecting that bit!!

good job we were in a screen on our own, I actually said OMG out loud :lol:

Vikki
16-11-2012, 10:44 AM
I'm going to see it on Thursday and am so excited! I keep hearing about a twist at the end though, hope nothing was spoiled!

keith
16-11-2012, 10:48 AM
I'm going to see it on Thursday and am so excited! I keep hearing about a twist at the end though, hope nothing was spoiled!

*thankfully* nothing spoiled other than causing me a heart attack when I saw it. It's very well done indeed

Tink
16-11-2012, 11:07 AM
Wow! A private screen. That must have been a pretty awesome experience. Nice to know they made it right for you after the mix up with your seats.

I'm not following the Twilight series, but it's nice to know that for those of you who are, it's proving to be good! :yes:

lisaw
16-11-2012, 03:28 PM
Very, very excited now! One hour to go!! :D

Vikki
16-11-2012, 07:46 PM
*thankfully* nothing spoiled other than causing me a heart attack when I saw it. It's very well done indeed

Looking forward to it even more now!

lisaw
16-11-2012, 09:16 PM
'Twas fantastic, so sad it's all over now though :sigh:

Britchick
17-11-2012, 06:22 PM
Well! i was a bit shocked in parts lol

I do tend to read books or watch movies then just dump those memories so i wasn't sure whether i just didn't remember parts of the book or it had been creatively enhanced LOL

Sad that it's all over now, what's next :shrug1:

Vikki
18-11-2012, 09:09 PM
Well! i was a bit shocked in parts lol

I do tend to read books or watch movies then just dump those memories so i wasn't sure whether i just didn't remember parts of the book or it had been creatively enhanced LOL

I do that all the time!

Britchick
18-11-2012, 09:11 PM
I do that all the time!

so glad it's not just me!!

Vikki
18-11-2012, 09:54 PM
I'm terrible. I can remember the highlights but none of the detail ;)

lozzy
20-11-2012, 06:54 PM
Finally went to see twilight today.
Great end to an amazing series of films.
I'm afraid I did the same as Lisa and cried during the closing credits.

Vikki
23-11-2012, 04:31 PM
Saw it last night.....wow!

keith
23-11-2012, 04:32 PM
Saw it last night.....wow!

people in work are all laughing at me and saying it was rubbish! I can't believe them! I'm seriously considering just sacking them all :rant:

Britchick
23-11-2012, 04:39 PM
people in work are all laughing at me and saying it was rubbish! I can't believe them! I'm seriously considering just sacking them all :rant:

good idea! but wait until after your holiday