View Full Version : Top 3 meals of all time @ WDW
06-08-2012, 08:14 PM
These are the three meals I have eaten that have stood out to me even years after having them. It's been so long for one of these that the restaurant that served it is no longer in operation.
1. Pumpkin Seed Encrusted Red Snapper - The Maya Grille @ Coronado Springs
2. Conch Republic Omelet with Shrimp, Avacado & Pepper Jack Cheese - Olivia's @ Old Key West Resort
3. Tonga Toast - Coral Isle Cafe @ The Polynesian Resort
What are your top three meals of all time @ WDW?
The Degustation Menu at Le Bistro
The (no longer available) Chateaubriand at YSH
The first time at Cape May (and Boma).
07-08-2012, 12:25 PM
1. Well, it would be extremely hard to top the Chef's Table at V&A, or any meal we've had at V&A for that matter.
2. Our dinner at JIKO the night we met the imagineer at The Cooking Place.
3. The Veal Chop I had at Alfredo's (now Tutto Italia).
07-08-2012, 12:29 PM
1. v&a - as uscwest says, pretty much any time we've been there
2. california grill at christmas, with a window table, watching the fireworks with a nice bottle of champagne
3. The bar next to the yachtsman's steakhouse in the days where you could order from a small YSH menu and have it delivered next door. Sat there watching basketball and having a wonderful bourbon steak and a great bottle of wine. No pretentiousness or standing on ceremony just a wonderful relaxing meal :)
07-08-2012, 04:35 PM
As Keith and John have stated, V & A`s sure takes some beating, whatever is on offer.
This is closely followed by any meal at the YSH, being entertained by Ricardo.
The third choice is difficult, but it is a "toss up" between Jiko`s, Citrico`s or the Blue Zoo.
Powered by vBulletin® Version 4.1.11 Copyright © 2013 vBulletin Solutions, Inc. All rights reserved.