PDA

View Full Version : Homeward Bound

Johnie
02-12-2012, 08:19 PM
I'm sitting here in the Delta terminal waiting to fly home. It feels like I've been gone forever. Strange since the trips usually go by so quickly.

The weather was absolutely fabulous. Blue skies and 70-80 degree weather during the day. I'm a big wuss but it got pretty chilly as soon as the son went down. Though there were lots if children in the Pop Century pool the past couple of evenings.

The new Fantasyland is gorgeous. I knew absolutely nothing about the Belle experience and was utterly delighted and surprised! I'm truly glad I knew nothing. In this age of being able to see everything via the Internet, it is nice to be surprised occasionally.

We stayed at Wyndham Cypress Palms for a week. It was very nice, modern and roomy. It is a small resort compared to many others we've stayed in. It was also a big further out than I would have liked but not a huge deal. We stayed at Pop Century the last 3 nights. And as is my lot in life, the Bun Girls were there lol

I had breakfast with Jules and her daughter at 'Ohana this morning. I cannot believe how grown up Caitlin is!!! I guess I shouldn't be surprised as Alysia is a full fledged adult.

uscwest
02-12-2012, 08:34 PM
Glad you. Had such a great trip. The new Belle is fabulous isn't it?

Sent from my DROID RAZR using Tapatalk 2

Johnie
02-12-2012, 08:34 PM
Just wonderful :-)