PDA

View Full Version : I apologise now....

Esmeralda
03-12-2012, 04:16 PM
A rabbit goes into a bar and orders a ham and cheese toasted sandwich. The landlord is shocked but does it anyway... he watches fascinated as the rabbit polishes off the toasty...

The following week on the same day the rabbit strolls into the bar and orders the same again... but the bar this time is filled with people pushing and shoving to see the rabbit eating the toasty...

Again the following week the rabbit strolls into the bar and orders the exact same toasty... the press are there and newspaper reporters cannot believe their eyes at seeing a talking rabbit eating toasties... But this time the landlord says "We are out of ham and cheese but I can give you a cheese and onion toasty which is just as good" So the rabbit has this instead.

A week later a filled to the rafters pub is expectantly waiting for the rabbit to appear.... he doesn't turn up and nor the following weeks thereafter... business dies off and the pub goes into decline. Finally on the landlords last evening as he prepares to shut the pub for the final time he see's a grey rabbit shaped mist hovering above the bar. "Hey! I know you" He says... "You're that rabbit that came in and ordered the toasties, I wondered what happened to you" "Yes, it is I" says the rabbit.... "I died"

"What did you die from?" the landlord wanted to know...

The rabbit replies....

"I died from........

mixing me toasties".