PDA

View Full Version : return

robertcraig
05-12-2012, 12:58 PM
IF WALT DISNEY retuned back today what do you thik he would say about how DISNEY WORLD has developed

Tink
06-12-2012, 01:19 AM
IF WALT DISNEY retuned back today what do you thik he would say about how DISNEY WORLD has developed

Well, I like to think he would be pleased, and happy with the innovations that were developed after he died. I would hope that he'd be insistent that they increase their imagineer department and charge them with coming up with new and different "things" on a regular basis.

robertcraig
06-12-2012, 01:24 AM
Well, I like to think he would be pleased, and happy with the innovations that were developed after he died. I would hope that he'd be insistent that they increase their imagineer department and charge them with coming up with new and different "things" on a regular basis.

I agree ithink he would be impressed with all the new ideas and I still think DISNEY try to put the visitors first

uscwest
06-12-2012, 09:14 AM
I think Walt would be quite pleased with MK, but I'm not sure how he would feel about EPCOT as it really isn't quite what he envisioned. I'm sure he would like it however.

Kate
06-12-2012, 07:04 PM
I would like to think he would say that its quite expensive to get in and he should lower the cost of his tickets! :D
:lol:

Britchick
06-12-2012, 08:47 PM
I think he would be pleased today, the new fantasyland is awesome