PDA

View Full Version : Mickey's backyard bbq

disney1sttimer
15-08-2008, 08:39 PM
I think this is at fort wilderness? is it any good? whats the food like?

kazzaqld
15-08-2008, 09:18 PM
I think this is at fort wilderness? is it any good? whats the food like?

I did this in 2005 - so the food selection may have changed. I enjoyed it, there was corn and ribs, and hotdogs and other things I can't remember! :lol:

The entertainment was fun - but it was just DS and I in our party - would be more fun in a big group. :p015:

lisaw
16-08-2008, 11:33 AM
We went in 2005 as well and we really enjoyed it - we asked the kids if they wanted to go again next year and they both really want to. It's quite relaxed - grab some food (usual barbeque selections) and grab a seat at long wooden tables. The entertainment is fun and the kids loved the character interaction. :D

piglet
16-08-2008, 06:41 PM
It's great fun, food very good, buffet style and as much as you like to eat. Alcohol in the form of beer or wine. The character interaction is great. After the food has finished there is line dancing but don't take it too seriously 'cos it's all good fun, especially seeing Goofy etc doing line dancing. Very loud and as Kazzaqld said it's more fun with a crowd.

disneymom
16-08-2008, 07:08 PM
thanks everyone I think I'll add this onto our next trip somewhere

Would it be hard to get to it from the polynesian?

MinnieMouse
17-08-2008, 05:15 PM
thanks everyone I think I'll add this onto our next trip somewhere

Would it be hard to get to it from the polynesian?

One of the best ways to get to fort wilderness is to take the monorail to mk and then get the boat to fort wilderness. :p015: