PDA

View Full Version : Finally going back!

foreverducky
07-12-2012, 06:59 PM
I can't believe that I have finally settled on a date to return to Disney. I have not been a several years...and my parents have only been once. This trip (see timer below) is for my parents and I. By the time we go I will not have seen my parents for over 2 years. It's really a dream vacation. We'll be there for the Food and Wine Festival and Halloween stuff (I think). We are staying at the Beach Club! My parents wanted to take me to Disney for my graduation gift, but it's all so expensive, so I told them I would buy the rooms (two rooms at the Club), if they wanted to buy tickets and food. They are not happy about me paying, but I couldn't ask them to pay for 2 rooms at the Beach Club. My dad asked, "Well, how much does it cost?" I replied, "Don't ask, I got it." :D The less they know the better. However, on a great positive note we are getting the military discount as my dad is a Retired Marine. We are staying Sept 14th through the 21st (Saturday to a Saturday).

I want to thank Johnie for hooking me up. :wave:

I'm super excited! :chdance:

Johnie
07-12-2012, 07:02 PM
MNSSHP should be operating at that time! The F&WF doesn't typically start until the tale end of September though :-(

Have you decided on where you might want to eat yet?

foreverducky
07-12-2012, 07:07 PM
MNSSHP should be operating at that time! The F&WF doesn't typically start until the tale end of September though :-(

Have you decided on where you might want to eat yet?

I'm gonna miss the Food and Wine Festival? Can't believe that. Uh-oh.

Yes, lots of food places. The first is definitely Be Our Guest. Then, 50's Prime-time, and Chef Mickey's. I'll have to think on the others. :D

uscwest
08-12-2012, 01:10 PM
I thought F&W started early Sept. this year.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Beccaberry
08-12-2012, 02:20 PM
HOW EXCITING!!! And the BEACH CLUB!!!?!?! :mental: :mental: How exciting!!!!!

The F&W Festival started on the 28th this year, so maybe (with a little pixie dust) you'll get lucky!!!

Wendy
08-12-2012, 09:33 PM
Brillianr news Billie :mental: :mental:

You will miss the F&WF unfortunately, this year it began on the 30th September and ran into the beginning of November as far as I remember.

Johnie
08-12-2012, 09:48 PM
It was Sept 28th to Nov 12th this year. It is typically the tail end of Sept (thought they do soft openings a couple of days before) and ends right around Veterans Day (Nov 11th).

You are going to have less crowds with your dates though :-)

foreverducky
08-12-2012, 10:57 PM
Bummer about food and wine festival....but either way I'm going back to Disney! The beach club is going to be awesome !