PDA

View Full Version : Neuralgia

Wendy
11-01-2013, 11:17 AM
I've been getting these piercing pains on the right side of my face for about a month now, but thought nothing of it as they only last a matter of seconds. It starts at the lower jaw/ear area and seems to spread all the way along the side of my face to to my lip, making my lip tingle.

I went to the dentist this morning because it's been getting worse and I wasn't sure if I might have an abscess but I've been given the all clear, there isn't anything wrong according to the xrays she took. She also squirted cold water and air on my teeth and it didn't hurt, so she has said it might be Neuralgia and to see my doctor.

As usual the first appointment I can get isn't until the 25th January unless it's urgent :rolleyes2:

Does anyone have Neuralgia :unsure:

Britchick
11-01-2013, 11:41 AM
no but :hug2: think we all need shooting at the moment!

Wendy
11-01-2013, 11:51 AM
no but :hug2: think we all need shooting at the moment!

:lol: I said the same to Chris, just now, I'm fed up with feeling bad all the time, if I was a horse I'd have be put down by now :sigh:

keith
11-01-2013, 11:53 AM
:lol: I said the same to Chris, just now, I'm fed up with feeling bad all the time, if I was a horse I'd have be put down by now :sigh:

Neeiiiiigggghhhhhhh

:D

Wendy
11-01-2013, 11:56 AM
Neeiiiiigggghhhhhhh

:taunt: :lol:

Britchick
11-01-2013, 11:57 AM
Neeiiiiigggghhhhhhh

Oi!!! :nono:

keith
11-01-2013, 11:58 AM
Oi!!! :nono:

eeek Sorry miss :surrender:

Wendy
11-01-2013, 12:02 PM
eeek Sorry miss :surrender:

:point:

keith
11-01-2013, 12:05 PM
:point:

Busted!

Mari
11-01-2013, 01:19 PM
:hug2:

So glad Im not a horse or Id be in line too!

Do you eat a lot of gluten? Diary? Artificial sweeteners?

I started having excruciating pain last year, joint pain and tingling and knee pain. They even ran tests looking for arthritis and lupus, thats how bad it had gotten.

Anyway, a holistic doctor told me to stop diary, red meat, gluten, coffee and artificial sweeteners for two weeks and see how I felt... The pain was gone and has been gone since then.

I might not be what you have, but ota worth a try until the 25th :)

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk