PDA

View Full Version : What Ride or Attraction Do You Go On Only Once

Wendy
20-01-2013, 09:11 PM
I'm a chicken when it comes to coasters and I will normally only go on Splash Mountain once during our trip and then I have to work myself up to go on it.

The other one is It's a Small World, it's a must do :lol: but once is definitely enough :lol:

Do you have a ride or attraction that you'll only go on once whilst you are on holiday?

keith
20-01-2013, 10:09 PM
To be honest, these days, we probably only go on all our faves once a trip. Having been back so many times, we don't tend to do the same ride over and over.

Tink
20-01-2013, 10:40 PM
Splash Mountain. I really like it but the drop really gets me! I do it only when the line isn't terribly long...

I've never been on Rockin' Roller Coaster. It goes upside down so that's one I won't even do ONCE!

And I'm never, no how, no way going on that Tower of Terror thing AGAIN!!! NOT EVEN ONCE! :nono:

Wendy
21-01-2013, 09:36 AM
And I'm never, no how, no way going on that Tower of Terror thing AGAIN!!! NOT EVEN ONCE! :nono:

Nope I've never done that, lifts scare me at the best of times, that would just finish me :lol: Have you been on Everest :unsure: thats another one I wouldn't do :unsure:

catrancher
21-01-2013, 11:49 AM
I've got one I've only been on only once and will never do again. :nono:

Dinosaur at AK.

Never been so beat up on a thrill ride before in my life. Nearly snapped my head off! :shocked:

Tom (:macwave:... bruised...)

Johnie
21-01-2013, 12:25 PM
Splash Mountain and Kali River Rapids as I don't care to get soaked

MystikPiglit
21-01-2013, 01:05 PM
Splash Mountain. The attraction is great but I absolutely loathe getting wet, so I can only put up with that once a trip. :)
Wendy, I can cope with Everest so you could give it a go. Just don't sit at the front.

Wendy
21-01-2013, 01:13 PM
Hhhm, I don't know, I really am a coward Diane :lol:

MystikPiglit
21-01-2013, 02:27 PM
Hhhm, I don't know, I really am a coward Diane :lol:

I didn't think I could go on it either. Then, on the bus to the park, I heard a little girl talking about how she loved it. That may me feel daft for being scared so I went on it. Very scary for me but love it anyway.

disney-fan
25-01-2013, 01:52 AM
Wow drop me spin me wet me down only on a hot day.
But i cant do the the rides like Soaring were your only moving
in your mind

Tink
25-01-2013, 10:23 AM
I've been on Everest but don't really intend to go again. It's got that going backward bit and I didn't like that at all.

I'd forgotten about Dinosaur! There's a true, once only attraction! :eek: Won't do that one again. Way too loud, and yes it jerks you around terribly. Not a nice one at all! :eek:

Mags
27-01-2013, 06:52 PM
IASW - once and only once. I dont mean once per visit. I mean 'once'. :-)

Mags

Wendy
27-01-2013, 07:30 PM
IASW - once and only once. I dont mean once per visit. I mean 'once'. :-)

Mags

:lol: are you sure you just mean once Mags :wink:

Mags
27-01-2013, 08:22 PM
:lol: are you sure you just mean once Mags :wink:

I think so... I only said once 'once', didnt I? :rotfl: Honestly once was enough. In fact my son threatened suicide by jumping off in to the water if I ever made him ride it again.

Mags

Wendy
27-01-2013, 08:46 PM
:lol: Chris doesn't like it either, he said the last time we went on that it was the last time and there was no way I was getting him on there again :lol:

uscwest
28-01-2013, 09:48 AM
If, indeed, we do IASW, then it is once only.

MystikPiglit
28-01-2013, 02:45 PM
I think so... I only said once 'once', didnt I? :rotfl: Honestly once was enough. In fact my son threatened suicide by jumping off in to the water if I ever made him ride it again.Mags

:rotfl:DH was the same. I persuaded him that he couldn't fully appreciate the horror until he had been on it. My work is done. :wink: