PDA

View Full Version : Where do you Watch the Parades in the Magic Kingdom

Wendy
22-01-2013, 10:50 AM
When we watch Spectromagic we either stand in Main Street USA or in the hub by the station. We have never watched from any other part of the Magic Kingdom. Occasionally if we are early enough we sit upstairs on the balcony at the station, but I prefer to be ground level for Spectro.

With the Dream Come True Parade, we normally sit up at the station if we can or stand in Main Street.

The only time we stand somewhere different is for the Move It, Shake It, Celebrate It! Street Party and then we stand outside the Castle.

Do you have a favourite place to stand when watching one of the Parades, or do you stand anywhere?

uscwest
22-01-2013, 12:33 PM
We generally aren't bothered watching the parades except for MNSSHP and MVMCP parades. Then we are normally over in Frontierland.

Johnie
22-01-2013, 03:06 PM
We tend to watch parades all over the park.

BUTTERHEAD1
23-01-2013, 04:14 AM
We usually wind up in Liberty Square or Frontier Land. When the kids were younger we would line up 20-30 minutes before the parade started for a good view but now we don't usually grab a spot too early, we just walk up a few minutes before the parade starts.

Mags
26-01-2013, 08:51 PM
I have never yet watched a parade in MK and have been going to WDW since 1999. Shame on me!

Mags

Mari
28-01-2013, 09:36 PM
wherever we are, or whewrever we find a spot!

I ALWAYS get confused about which way the parade will go, so I have decided to stop making plans as I sually get it wrong!

As for the Move it Shake it, anywhere where it stops, its so much fun!!

Watchinherskip
30-01-2013, 05:12 PM
kind of got shut out last time....we tried to cram in a few extra rides and had to watch it from the area near the red rocks near the Laugh Floor. Lots of rude people push in on us and made it tough to catch a good glimpse. Our best spot is in front the castle over by the entrance to Adventureland against the iron fence. You can catch Spectromagic and stick around for Wishes.

Wendy
30-01-2013, 05:26 PM
What a shame, I have noticed there seems to be a lot more rude people at WDW now :sigh:

Watchinherskip
30-01-2013, 05:30 PM
Yeah, sadly WDW is starting to more resemble a world with more rude behavior. What is up with that?