PDA

View Full Version : fireworks cruises?

eeyoreguy
16-08-2008, 08:39 PM
Has anyone done an illuminations cruise at disney or a wishes cruise? Which was best and how hard are they to book

Tink
16-08-2008, 11:20 PM
I don't believe they are that hard at all. I've seen any number of folks do the Illuminations cruise. They bring the boats up to the UK/France bridge and sit there. :yes:

I've done a Wishes Cruise once thanks to my dear Wendy here on these boards. :yes: The music was piped in so we could hear, and it was a lovely experience. It was on the Grand though, so I'm not sure if it would be the same on one of the smaller crafts.

Isafari
16-08-2008, 11:41 PM
Has anyone done an illuminations cruise at disney or a wishes cruise? Which was best and how hard are they to book

Sorry....haven't actually done one of these cruises but I would absolutley love to do the Wishes one...maybe one day :p015:

I think if you're planning on one of the cruises at a peak holiday time, they can be pretty hard to get the availabilty....you need to book as soon as possible.

Tink
17-08-2008, 12:08 AM
Oh good point, Isafari. :yes: Booking them isn't hard. Getting availability is the trick!