PDA

View Full Version : Pandora Bracelet Charms

Wendy
08-02-2013, 09:34 PM
Can you get charms that will fit a Pandora bracelet at Walt Disney World?

Britchick
08-02-2013, 11:04 PM
Can you get charms that will fit a Pandora bracelet at Walt Disney World?

I don't know if they will fit or not, there are some disney own brand ones that are very reasonable quality for the price and also they sell chamillia ones

Jaime
09-02-2013, 01:45 AM
Yes the charms they sell in WDW fit on the pandora. I know this because I am siting typing this wearing my Pandora bracelet with my Disney charms on it! Plus the charms you buy at Disney are a lot less expensive then the Pandora charms.

Johnie
09-02-2013, 01:45 AM
Last Dec I was at the Poly gift shop and was going to buy a Chamilia charm. I didn't have my Pandora bracelet with me. I was told not all if the charms will fit and there is a 24 hour return policy. I didn't buy the charm. I plan to take my bracelet with me next time. The nice charms are in the jewelry case. They have cheap charms on the racks.

Johnie
09-02-2013, 01:46 AM
No that is not true. The Chamilia charms in the case are pretty much the same price as Pandora.

Johnie
09-02-2013, 01:47 AM
Oh and I bought the cheap charms. 3 on a tag for $15 or so. 1 of the charms would not fit my bracelet. The murano type beads would.

Jaime
09-02-2013, 02:04 AM
I bought a bunch of different beads and they all fit my bracelets. Never had an issue. Guess your best bet would be to just bring your bracelet then you can give the charms a test drive!

Britchick
09-02-2013, 08:23 AM
I bought a bunch of different beads and they all fit my bracelets. Never had an issue. Guess your best bet would be to just bring your bracelet then you can give the charms a test drive!

Always a good idea, or you could buy a troll bead bracelet which fits everything on it