PDA

View Full Version : Happy Valentine's Day

Wendy
02-14-2013, 02:39 PM
Today is supposed to be the most romantic day of the year, Valentine's Day :)

Do you have anything special planned for tonight?

We don't exchange cards and gifts anymore, we stopped about 6 years ago, it was a mutual decision, well, actually I think I was the one to voice it out loud :lol: We do always have a nice meal in the evening though :yes: :D

Slowhand
02-14-2013, 03:13 PM
I had to climb over a pile of cards which were addressed to me in order to get to our front door today. [It`s nice to dream eh? :lol:]

Wendy
02-14-2013, 03:28 PM
I had to climb over a pile of cards which were addressed to me in order to get to our front door today. [It`s nice to dream eh? :lol:]

:laugh:

Wendy
02-14-2013, 03:29 PM

:laugh:

So are you taking Sue out for a nice meal tonight :D I think I already know the answer :lol:

Deafjeff
02-14-2013, 03:43 PM
Stephe and I still exchange card it would be nice when I buy valentine card with husband on it and know it legal. Lets hope that there won't be problem in the House of Lords. Sadly I'm flying to Belfast so won't be with Stephen tonight.

Mags
02-14-2013, 04:20 PM
It will just be me, myself and a nice glass of Rioja. :love2:

Mags

Watchinherskip
02-14-2013, 05:30 PM
'Skips are off for a date tonight. We are going to see Identity Theif at a theater that serves a nice dinner. So dinner AND a show. We are going with another couple. Think it should be fun.

Faythstar
02-14-2013, 05:42 PM
Tonight my husband Gus and I are attending a surprise birthday party for my grandmother. He doesn't get paid until tomorrow anyway, so I believe that's when we will do our Valentine's night. Not sure what we're doing yet! Will probably go out for dinner and I might have a card and some chocolate. He usually does things like that. :)

Wendy
02-14-2013, 05:47 PM
Well Chris is home, he was away last night and when he came in he gave me a box of 6 cadbury's cream eggs - he knows me so well :lol: Here was me saying we didn't do anything anymore. :D

Deafjeff
02-14-2013, 06:19 PM
Aww how sweet! :yes:

Britchick
02-14-2013, 06:24 PM
Creme eggs. .....goood!

We're out on Saturday night, I have to get up really early right now so romance is not for school nights! Lol

Tink
02-15-2013, 02:14 AM
Well, I bought herself her favorite chocolates but gave them to her on Monday. Also gave her a new chocolate brand to see if she liked that too. Wanted her to have them before Ash Wednesday. :yes:

She gave me a lovely pocket watch this morning! :tralala:

We talked about going out to dinner, but ended up staying home. Too hard to do on a week night, especially since I never know when I'll be home from work. :sigh:

Mari
02-15-2013, 02:58 AM
Weve never celebrated

Well, its actually me, Ive never celebrated hahaha

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

uscwest
02-19-2013, 06:37 PM
A bit late with this, but we had a lovely dinner at JIKO.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk