PDA

View Full Version : Celebrate ‘Oz The Great and Powerful’ with New Merchandise at Disney Parks

Wendy
27-02-2013, 04:28 PM
With Oz The Great and Powerful arriving in theatres on the 8th March , Disney Theme Park Merchandise will be offering a variety of merchandise at Disney Parks.

Four new Vinylmation sets are coming to Disney Parks, each set contains one 3-inch figure paired with one 1.5-inch Vinylmation, Jr. figure. Disney Design Group artist Ron Cohee created these figures. If you are in WDW on the 8 March, you can meet Ron from 5 p.m. to 7 p.m. at D Street in Downtown Disney West Side.

14475.vB

There will also be a release of a commemorative opening day pin in select locations at Disneyland and Walt Disney World Resorts. This limited edition pin will have an edition size of 1,000.

14476.vB
The soft lines team will release four new shirts for women and one shirt (“Fragile by Feisty”) for girls. I thought the “Good” and “Evil” shirt was a fun design.

14474.vB

Finally, we will be releasing two D-Tech on Demand cases for the iPhone 5 and iPhone 4/4S.

14473.vB

lisaw
27-02-2013, 05:11 PM
I love some of those T Shirts!

I need the Wicked Witch of the West one! :lol:

Mags
27-02-2013, 06:03 PM
I love the t shirts but dont like the shape I have to admit. I dont like V neck t shirts or short ones either. :cry1:They wont do much for the bigger girl. I do like the pin though.

Mags

Mari
27-02-2013, 06:40 PM
I like the good/evil shirt

Wish the Wicked Witch one had a different neck line and was longer, it looks super short

Johnie
27-02-2013, 10:10 PM
:-( I hate the fitted women's shirts. They are so tight. And much more expensive than the men's shirts.

I can't wait to go see the movie next weekend!!

Sam
27-02-2013, 11:08 PM
I like the good/evil shirt

Wish the Wicked Witch one had a different neck line and was longer, it looks super short

I agree. I think the Fragile but Feisty would be appropriate for Meg, although she's only 10 (nearing 11) the hormones are already starting to rear their heads