PDA

View Full Version : If you go to Beaches and Cream and are on the dining plan

Mari
28-02-2013, 06:26 PM
can you get the kitchen sink or do you have to pay out of pocket for it?

hard question, but do you think they would allow us to trade our 4 desserts for 1 kitchen sink? :unsure:

Britchick
28-02-2013, 07:26 PM
I know you can use 4 adult dessert credits, not sure about the kids though...

Mari
28-02-2013, 07:35 PM
I know you can use 4 adult dessert credits, not sure about the kids though...

thanks!

Well, I guess we'll find out then hahahahaha

keith
28-02-2013, 07:36 PM
I wasnt MASSIVELY impressed with Beaches and Cream last time we went. *HOWEVER* yeah, if I could get the kitchen sink on a dining plan, THAT would be something worth doing :D

Mari
28-02-2013, 07:39 PM
I wasnt MASSIVELY impressed with Beaches and Cream last time we went. *HOWEVER* yeah, if I could get the kitchen sink on a dining plan, THAT would be something worth doing :D

We have tried going th elast 2 trips and just never manage to get there! :shrug1: Hopefully this will be the trip!

Why werent you impressed Keith?

We would honestly mainly be going for the experience of the kitchen sink, but I read the menu and the burgers seem yummy!

keith
28-02-2013, 07:41 PM
Why werent you impressed John?

Well Julianna ;-)

The burger was nothing to shout about, it was very packed, kinda rushed, all in all I wouldn't feel the need to rush back for the food or atmosphere :/

We would honestly mainly be going for the experience of the kitchen sink, but I read the menu and the burgers seem yummy!

Kitchen sink looked AWESOME no doubt about it but burger? dunno perhaps I expected too much

Mags
28-02-2013, 07:45 PM
I wasnt MASSIVELY impressed with Beaches and Cream last time we went. We weren't either Keith. In fact the food was appalling. However I did see one of those awesome desserts and it looked great.

Mags

Mari
28-02-2013, 07:47 PM
Well Julianna ;-)

The burger was nothing to shout about, it was very packed, kinda rushed, all in all I wouldn't feel the need to rush back for the food or atmosphere :/

Kitchen sink looked AWESOME no doubt about it but burger? dunno perhaps I expected too much

hahahahah sorry! just realised what I wrote Jeremy! :lol:

Mari
28-02-2013, 07:53 PM
We weren't either Keith. In fact the food was appalling. However I did see one of those awesome desserts and it looked great.

Mags

Well, maybe we could eat somewhere else and just pop in for dessert

Are there any other restaurants nearby serving lunch?

Wendy
28-02-2013, 07:55 PM
hahahahah sorry! just realised what I wrote Jeremy! :lol:

Very good Mari :lol:

Britchick
28-02-2013, 08:33 PM
Who are Juliana and Jeremy? !!!!

We liked our burgers but we did go when it was very quiet

Mags
28-02-2013, 08:40 PM
Well, maybe we could eat somewhere else and just pop in for dessert

Are there any other restaurants nearby serving lunch?

90% of the reviews are good though Mari. Dont listen to me. I think we were just unfortunate on the day. The Captain's Grille close by serves awesome fish and chips.

Mags

Johnie
28-02-2013, 10:50 PM
The burger is fantastic. It's drip down your hands greasy which is what a good burger should be. Never had a bad one there.

Yes, it is always packed and rushed though. However I don't let people rush me. I also like sitting at the counter too :-)

We've had them let us combine 2 dessert credits for a kitchen sink. Make sure you take pictures of the kids (big and little!) faces.

keith
28-02-2013, 10:56 PM
The burger is fantastic. It's drip down your hands greasy which is what a good burger should be. Never had a bad one there.

I'll admit it was greasy yeah but the meat tasted yucky and cheap tbh as always maybe we just went on a bad day but I'm in no rush to go back

Johnie
28-02-2013, 10:57 PM
Not even to see me? Lol

keith
28-02-2013, 10:58 PM
Not even to see me? Lol

of COURSE I'd go back to see you DAHLING but you always keep avoiding me :( I'm getting quite a complex :( sniff sniff

Johnie
28-02-2013, 11:00 PM
But I'm SO shy and demure :-)

Be QUIET back there!

keith
28-02-2013, 11:02 PM
But I'm SO shy and demure :-)

Be QUIET back there!

:wink:

Tink
01-03-2013, 01:43 AM
I'm with you, Keith and Mags. The last time we went the burger was not good at all. I don't know what was worse, bad burger or the fact that we were at Beaches and Cream and it was bad. :(

Now, the malted chocolate milkshakes and desserts are another story! :yes: :tralala: YUHUUUUUUUUUUMY!!!

Wendy
01-03-2013, 08:39 AM
Chris is going to be disappointed. He's not a dessert person and was looking forward to trying a burger. I guess if I don't tell him we will still go and I can try a dessert :lol:

Mari
06-03-2013, 09:10 PM

Yes, it is always packed and rushed though. However I don't let people rush me. I also like sitting at the counter too :-)

We've had them let us combine 2 dessert credits for a kitchen sink. Make sure you take pictures of the kids (big and little!) faces.

If we do manage to get there Ill be sure to take pics! :)

The burger sounds yummy!!

Johnie
06-03-2013, 11:22 PM
Here is the kid I snapped a pic of last year. His face is priceless
14575.vB

Mari
07-03-2013, 07:29 PM
OMG!

hahahahaha

Love his face!!

Johnie
07-03-2013, 09:00 PM
Lol I had to tell the family and text the picture to them

Mari
08-03-2013, 06:09 PM
Lol I had to tell the family and text the picture to them
I remember on our honeymoon, way before you could take pics with your phone hahaha, we had dinner at CRT and the table next to us was a family with a 4-5 year old girl, and they didnt bring a camera!!! So we took pictures of the girl with all the characters and emailed them to the father some weeks later!!

Gotta love today's technology!! :yes: