PDA

View Full Version : The Following

Wendy
02-03-2013, 12:51 PM
Is anyone else watching this, we are really enjoying it, there are so many twists and turns it's a really good show :yes:

keith
02-03-2013, 12:58 PM
Is anyone else watching this, we are really enjoying it, there are so many twists and turns it's a really good show :yes:

yep we are :yes: really enjoying it.

I'd LIKE to watch Dexter which everyone says is great but I never seem to catch it when it's starting. May have to buy the dvds

Johnie
02-03-2013, 01:03 PM
I've heard good things but have not watched it. I hear the characters are supposed to be in Richmond

Wendy
02-03-2013, 01:10 PM
We've never watched Dexter either :lol: Our friends love it, I think we tried once and thought it was a bit strange :lol:

Britchick
02-03-2013, 01:49 PM
yep we are :yes: really enjoying it.

I'd LIKE to watch Dexter which everyone says is great but I never seem to catch it when it's starting. May have to buy the dvds

love the following!

Keith, they're all on Netflix and new season started last week on Fox (uk) we have watched 60 episodes since Christmas!! I love Dexter- we only have one series to watch before we watch the new series.

I am a bit concerned that the things i enjoy watching mainly involve serial killers!

keith
02-03-2013, 02:03 PM
Keith, they're all on Netflix and new season started last week on Fox (uk) we have watched 60 episodes since Christmas!! I love Dexter- we only have one series to watch before we watch the new series.

Been meaning to join either netflix or lovefilm for ages... perhaps I'll finally get round to it!

I noticed it on fox UK last night, I guess if I start recording them now, I can get the first ones from netflix

I am a bit concerned that the things i enjoy watching mainly involve serial killers!

yes well, can't say I'm surprised :wink: :lol:

Britchick
02-03-2013, 02:14 PM
Been meaning to join either netflix or lovefilm for ages... perhaps I'll finally get round to it!

I noticed it on fox UK last night, I guess if I start recording them now, I can get the first ones from netflix

yes well, can't say I'm surprised :wink: :lol:

i'd watch it if i were you.....i have plenty of sheet plastic :yes:

keith
02-03-2013, 02:21 PM

EEEK ! :worship: :worship: :unsure:

uscwest
02-03-2013, 02:27 PM
We are watching The Following here.

Wendy
02-03-2013, 02:41 PM

Ooo-err, that is just plain scary :hide: :wink:

foreverducky
02-03-2013, 04:55 PM
I'm also all about the serial killer shows. :yes:

Love Dexter (even though I'm a couple seasons behind) and The Following.

I think Criminal Minds is really good too (even though I'm also a season behind).

Britchick
02-03-2013, 05:08 PM
I think it's because I'm interested as to why people do things like that, fascinated by forensic mental health- hoping to get a placement somewhere during my training

Wendy
02-03-2013, 05:27 PM
I think it's because I'm interested as to why people do things like that, fascinated by forensic mental health- hoping to get a placement somewhere during my training

Well that's your excuse and your sticking to it :wink:

foreverducky
02-03-2013, 05:36 PM

I'm just slightly warped. :D For me it started with the Silence of the Lambs movie, many years ago.

Forensic mental health is very fascinating.

Britchick
02-03-2013, 06:20 PM
I'm just slightly warped. :D For me it started with the Silence of the Lambs movie, many years ago.

Forensic mental health is very fascinating.

yeah i really like the Silence of the Lambs, did you read the books? as usual they are better than the movie..although the movie is pretty good

Suebeattie
02-03-2013, 09:16 PM
Loving the following. Cant figure out how its going to go but cant see how it will be a long running show without people getting bored or it ending up like lost and getting really bizarre.

:wiggle:

Johnie
02-03-2013, 09:51 PM
I wanted to be a FBI profiler when I was in high school. I am absolutely fascinated by serial killers.

foreverducky
03-03-2013, 02:16 PM
yeah i really like the Silence of the Lambs, did you read the books? as usual they are better than the movie..although the movie is pretty good

Actually I've only read the one, not sure why I haven't read the others.

Britchick
03-03-2013, 02:32 PM
Actually I've only read the one, not sure why I haven't read the others.

red dragon was really good. Not so keen on Hannibal but still good. Have you read Michael Crichton's Terminal Man- enjoyed that

foreverducky
03-03-2013, 03:31 PM
red dragon was really good. Not so keen on Hannibal but still good. Have you read Michael Crichton's Terminal Man- enjoyed that

Nope, but I've off to find it on amazon. :D

Mari
04-03-2013, 01:16 PM
We love Dexter!

Watched The Following last night for the first time, chapter 2, and loooooved it! So now we have to watch from the beginning!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Deafjeff
05-03-2013, 07:19 AM
Another Dexter fan here.

We quite enjoy 666 Park Avenue. It is such a shame that it is cancelled.

uscwest
05-03-2013, 12:22 PM
I've just read that season 8 will be the last season of Dexter.

Wendy
05-03-2013, 03:36 PM
We started to watch 666 Park Avenue but when I read it was cancelled we stopped :lol:

Faythstar
05-03-2013, 03:57 PM
Love mental health & serial killer stuff! lol

The Following is fantastic so far. I actually need to go on hulu and catch up on the one from this week because I missed it. It was created and written and produced by the guy who created/wrote the script for the Scream movies (which are some of my favorites), so I knew I was going to like it! I consider myself pretty good at being able to guess plotlines and whatnot but so far every episode has had a surprise for me, and I love that.

Britchick
05-03-2013, 04:14 PM
I've just read that season 8 will be the last season of Dexter.

Nooooooooooooo! Have you finished season 7 yet? We've just started playing it over here

uscwest
05-03-2013, 06:16 PM
Nooooooooooooo! Have you finished season 7 yet? We've just started playing it over here

Yes, we're waiting on Season 8 here.

Watchinherskip
05-03-2013, 06:38 PM
I've heard good things but have not watched it. I hear the characters are supposed to be in Richmond

Johnie, if that is the one with Kevin Bacon it is set down the road in Norfolk. Caught a bit of its opening, but haven't seen it since.

Wendy
05-03-2013, 07:16 PM
Johnie, if that is the one with Kevin Bacon it is set down the road in Norfolk. Caught a bit of its opening, but haven't seen it since.

:yes: that's the one Dan.

Watchinherskip
05-03-2013, 07:35 PM
Not sure why, but it didn't catch with me or Sally. Norfolk is right across the river from my town. Funny how Norfolk on that show (and NCIS) looks amazingly like Southern California:lol:

uscwest
07-03-2013, 06:03 PM
This is one of those shows where you don't know who is a good guy and who is a bad guy.

Skip, yeah I get a big kick out of NCIS, 1, with how fast they get places in the DC area and 2, the scenery which is definitely NOT VA.