PDA

View Full Version : Buddhist

Deafjeff
04-03-2013, 01:08 PM
Hi all,

I know that this might be a weird question, but I am wondering if anyone here is practicing Buddhism?

Jeff

Wendy
04-03-2013, 02:54 PM
Sorry Jeff I can't help, hopefully someone will have some information for you :hug2:

Deafjeff
05-03-2013, 07:16 AM
Thanks x

Tink
06-03-2013, 11:24 AM
No, but I've long been fascinated by the philosophy. I don't pretend to know much about it, but have dabbled in learning about it.

There was someone ages and ages ago, I think his name was Ed? He was a buddhist. He spoke of going to temple, etc. He lived in south east Florida if I recall...

At any rate, why do you ask Jeff? Are you interested in it?

Deafjeff
09-03-2013, 07:48 AM
No, but I've long been fascinated by the philosophy. I don't pretend to know much about it, but have dabbled in learning about it.

There was someone ages and ages ago, I think his name was Ed? He was a buddhist. He spoke of going to temple, etc. He lived in south east Florida if I recall...

At any rate, why do you ask Jeff? Are you interested in it?

Hi, Yes I am interested in it, as I grew up as a Christian but dabbled in Buddhism for a good few years but never actually took it seriously. With everything that is going on in my life at the moment, I am now ready to start looking into this seriously.

Jx

Tink
09-03-2013, 11:29 AM
I find it very interesting myself, although I don't know much about it at all. I hope you find a good resource so you are able to learn as much as you wish!

Britchick
09-03-2013, 03:39 PM
Sorry you're having a hard time Jeff :hug2:

Deafjeff
10-03-2013, 09:21 AM
Thanks Tink and Britchick xx