PDA

View Full Version : Where is Spring?

Wendy
11-03-2013, 10:56 AM
It's absolutely freezing here today and blowing a gale, the temperate in our garden is -2 degrees :eek: and that is cold for this part of the country.

My neighbours fence has come down into my garden, but that will have to wait as Chris is away over night, he won't be home until late Tuesday night. We also had a very light dusting of snow, it looked like icing sugar :lol:

Does anyone else have this horrible windy and cold weather or have you got snow as well?

Slowhand
11-03-2013, 05:00 PM
You have been very lucky Wendy...it`s been -3 deg.C here today with a heck of a lot of snow, mixed with very sunny periods in between!
Rather than freezing to death today in the barn building the car, I`ve been helping a friend of ours who is decorationg one of our bedrooms!

MystikPiglit
11-03-2013, 05:04 PM
Freezing gale, giving us -7 and snow flurries. :(

Wendy
11-03-2013, 05:27 PM
It doesn't sound so bad down here then. Chris is in Beford so I'm guessing he has some cold weather as well.

Hope it warms up to you both :fingers:

Tink
11-03-2013, 05:58 PM
Cool with overcast skies today. Expected to start raining in the early morning hours. The drive to work will be in the rain. :sigh:

Weird weather here too. Not snow, of course but still unseasonable cool for Fl.

Britchick
11-03-2013, 06:52 PM
I can't wait to get back out on my bike! I'm a fair weather cyclist lol

Wendy
11-03-2013, 07:32 PM
I can't wait to get back out on my bike! I'm a fair weather cyclist lol

Very sensible :lol:

Deafjeff
12-03-2013, 07:16 AM
It feel like -5 here so cold and had some freak snow blizzard.

It weird watching the weather forecast talking about the weather and not mentioning anything about snow but yet it snowing like crazy outside!!

Dawn
12-03-2013, 07:50 AM
SNOW DAY!!!!!:snowballthrow:

We've been hammered here. Took colleagues nearly 4 hours to make a 10 mile journey home last night. A friend's husband spent the night in his car at a motorway service stop. :eek:

Lucy just went into the garden and disappeared in a drift. :point:

lozzy
12-03-2013, 08:49 AM
We've had several inches again with -3 daytime temps, but -10 in the wind.
The snow drifts we've had due to the high winds are incredible. Some parts of the south east have had up to 7 foot snow drifts. All buses have been pulled off the roads, there are abandoned cars and buses everywhere.

This is my back garden which isn't to bad compared to other areas.

14607.vB

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Johnie
12-03-2013, 10:25 PM
March has been crazy so far! Last week we had snow. It's been very windy. Then it warmed up to the low 60's over the weekend. Today it was overcast and pouring rain. Then the sun came out and the clouds cleared up and you can't even tell it rained. It's currently 70 degrees which I am LOVING!