PDA

View Full Version : RLAXING

robertcraig
18-03-2013, 01:18 PM
After a busy day at the parks what do you do to relax

Mags
18-03-2013, 01:42 PM
I rarely relax. I sometimes throw myself down on the bed and watch the Rachel Maddow show or do the laundry but that's about it. In the evening we quite often hit DTD so I would call that relaxing too. Sitting down doesnt happen though.

Mags

Beccaberry
18-03-2013, 03:24 PM
Great question!

Hmmm, a drink at the pool bar comes immediately to mind (I know you're all shocked!). Perhaps a dip in the pool, but more likely sitting poolside reading a book. We do love the poolside movies on the outdoor screen. TBH, and not to overstate the OCD that is me, I find it relaxing preparing for the next day - plotting park stops, laying out clothes, refilling our water bottles, etc.

Watchinherskip
18-03-2013, 04:43 PM
In the evenings, if it is early enough, like to relax at the resort either pool side (like we did when we stayed at PORFQ, and Poly) or by one of the fire pits or fire places at AK. Of course it always helps to have a glass of wine or a pint to sample!:yes:

We did enjoy just hanging out on the boardwalk and people watching from our balcony at BW.

Wendy
18-03-2013, 05:59 PM
We tend to go back to the villa to laze by the pool with a cup if tea and biscuits - yes I know, typically English :lol: :lol:

We then get changed and go out for a meal or for a walk at the BoardWalk or DTD.

Johnie
18-03-2013, 08:13 PM
Relaxing is sleeping in! Lol.

I do like to people watch as well

Tink
18-03-2013, 11:38 PM
Have a drink somewhere. Either at the resort, or at DTD. Depends upon the mood, the resort, the day. Or, go back to the resort and have a drink and a rest at the villa.

Stroll around the resort, or DTD, or boardwalk... again, depends on where we are, how the day went. That sort of thing.

Isafari
19-03-2013, 06:14 AM
After a busy day at the parks what do you do to relax

Sleep!
We only get to go during the busy periods when the parks are open until late - if they are open late then we are in them :D

keith
19-03-2013, 10:49 AM
We really don't do parks that much and when we do it's in small chunks with the odd exception being a late magic kingdom night for a party night or something.

In fact now I come to think of it, we're seldom in the parks in the day time it's almost always evening.

Relaxing is generally a nice bottle of wine at a restaurant somewhere

Kate
19-03-2013, 12:23 PM
We dont! We leave the hotel first thing and we get back late at night and so we go straight to bed - no time to relax, there are rides to be done out there!! :lol:

BUTTERHEAD1
19-03-2013, 01:32 PM
We love our pool time at WDW, so if we aren't completely shot from the parks we hit the pool for a late night dip. We also try to plan at least one day to relax during our trip.This day usually consist of sleeping in, shopping at DTD, back to resort for pool time and then we get ready for dinner followed by more pool time.

Mari
19-03-2013, 07:36 PM
we sleep--- well.. the girls sleep... I have the most difficult time sleeping at Disney... HAvent figured out if its the beds, the pillows, the excitment, the not wanting to sleep in and miss an ADR hahahaha :lol: