Thought it was time for a new exchange!! what shall we exchange? you decide

poll will remain open for 14 days :wiggle:

robertcraig
24-03-2013, 10:09 PM
Good idea

Tink
24-03-2013, 10:46 PM
:lol: I forgot that you put the day before the month in your dates. :lol:

I saw the date 7-4, and thought WOW!!! A poll that is running until the fourth of July?! :eek:

Then, I read your post. :redface:

I CAN'T DECIDE!!!! :mental:

Britchick
24-03-2013, 10:51 PM
:lol: I forgot that you put the day before the month in your dates. :lol:

I saw the date 7-4, and thought WOW!!! A poll that is running until the fourth of July?! :eek:

Then, I read your post. :redface:

I CAN'T DECIDE!!!! :mental:

Thought you needed a new mouse mat? :lol:

Beccaberry
24-03-2013, 10:56 PM
Hmmmm pondering, pondering...

robertcraig
24-03-2013, 11:45 PM
Actualy I do need a new mouse mat

Shellyamc
25-03-2013, 01:02 AM
If we choose something like keyrings, socks, or magnets would they be "where we are from" ones, or just something fun/crazy? :)

Johnie
25-03-2013, 01:04 AM
I think we are going with "where we are from" ones

Tink
25-03-2013, 01:06 AM
Where we are from, mostly. :yes:

I do need a new mousepad... but went with the local newspaper! That would be neat! (Of course, the Orlando Sentinel is not a great paper to trade). :(

uscwest
25-03-2013, 01:20 AM
Not totally sure we could find local socks. A new mouse pad might be nice. I don't read newspapers except on line. And our local has quit its print edition so that is out.

Sam
25-03-2013, 09:11 AM
I'm a bit of keyring nut. But to be honest I'd be up for anything.....well not anything, even I have my limits :lol:

MystikPiglit
25-03-2013, 09:30 AM
I went with newspaper as I think it's fun to read about what is happening in a friend's town/county/state. Property prices and adverts are interesting too. :yes:

uscwest
25-03-2013, 11:52 AM
Like I said, our local newspaper is no longer available in a print edition. With the rise in the popularity of the internet a LOT of locals here in the US have met their demise and even some of the major newspapers have folded in favor of on-line editions.

Britchick
25-03-2013, 12:09 PM
Like I said, our local newspaper is no longer available in a print edition. With the rise in the popularity of the internet a LOT of locals here in the US have met their demise and even some of the major newspapers have folded in favor of on-line editions.

I think you could say that all of the options there will be some that can participate and some that can't John, I have huge trouble finding local things as its not a popular area to visit so not much is made. Something like a local mouse mat would be impossible for me to take part in. That is why we have put up a poll so that the majority vote gets to decide. I guess you'll need to put your choice in and keep your fingers crossed that one of the choices you want comes up like I have:wink:

Wendy
25-03-2013, 01:31 PM
I would think the socks would have to be snazzy socks or Disney socks as I can't think anywhere is sad enough to sell local socks :lol:

Britchick
25-03-2013, 01:38 PM
I would think the socks would have to be snazzy socks or Disney socks as I can't think anywhere is sad enough to sell local socks :lol:

Yes lol!

MystikPiglit
25-03-2013, 02:37 PM

I'm pretty sure local football team socks are available. That would be fun. Not. ;)

Shellyamc
25-03-2013, 03:03 PM
Ha!! I have never seen a pair of local socks around here :lol:

Britchick
25-03-2013, 03:07 PM
One thing I thought of was that if we can't get something local it could be swapped for a Disney theme :)

Wendy
25-03-2013, 05:53 PM
One thing I thought of was that if we can't get something local it could be swapped for a Disney theme :)

:yes: I like this idea :D

Tink
26-03-2013, 01:22 AM
Ha!! I have never seen a pair of local socks around here :lol:

Shelly, have you gone into the shop by the Canal restaurant? I'm sorry but I can't remember the name, but it's the one right over there on the Mohawk, Herkimer line... they have loads of local stuff... bet if there were such a thing as NY socks, or Herkimer socks, they'd be there! :D Not to mention, I'll bet you might find HCCC socks! :D :D

How about MWPI? :D :D They have any unique socks in their gift shop? :D

Britchick
04-04-2013, 01:56 PM
only a few days left to vote, then we will arrange sign ups!