PDA

View Full Version : Is Walt Disney World thinking about a Star Wars Land?

Wendy
28-03-2013, 11:45 AM
I had an interesting survey today to fill out for Disney.

In it I was asked lots of questions about a possible Star Wars Land at Walt Disney World. Some of the questions asked were, to rate the movies, did I prefer the classic movies or the new ones.

Would I like to see a Star Wars Land at WDW and if so what would I like to see, the options included, 3 lands and 3 rides, 3 lands and 2 rides.

Would I like to meet and greet Star Wars Characters and which ones, what planets I would like to visit, would I like photo opportunities, lots of things like this. I then had to answer some general questions about Star Wars, without cheating by looking the answers up on line :lol:

All that is making me wonder whether Walt Disney World are indeed thinking about a Star Wars Land at Hollywood Studios rather than the Cars Land which has been rumoured.

What do you think, would you like to see a Star Wars land at Hollywood Studios and if so what would you like to see there.

uscwest
28-03-2013, 12:36 PM
I would MUCH rather see a Cars Land.

Johnie
28-03-2013, 01:39 PM
I'd rather have Cars Land

Sam
28-03-2013, 10:15 PM
Sorry but we are big Star Wars fans in this house. (I would like to point out that we don't go as far as dressing up, or rather I don't get the Princess Leia outfit out for public display) Joke.

Johnie
28-03-2013, 10:35 PM
No need to apologize Sam!

Personally, I think there is enough interest and stuff to create that they could do a Star Wars park.

Universal could have done the same thing with Harry Potter. I just think they were in a hurry. Shame really as they could have done so much more.

BUTTERHEAD1
29-03-2013, 03:35 AM
We love the original Star War movies. I would love to see more Star Wars rides and characters.What I would really like is to drink in the bar from the movie. With Disney now signed on for the next 3 movies I can't imagine that they won't take advantage of that and expand on Star Tours.

Dawn
29-03-2013, 05:38 AM
Star Wars land. :mental:

Wendy
29-03-2013, 10:33 AM
BH I was asked about dining as well :D

Britchick
29-03-2013, 01:30 PM
I would love it! Love all the Star Wars movies! I want to meet jar jar binks!

bigpapajon
29-03-2013, 06:25 PM
I think an entertainment area would be much more effective.

Posted from my Galaxy Tab 2 10.1 on Tapatalk

Tink
30-03-2013, 10:11 AM
I think I'd go with Star Wars. I do like the idea of the bar from one of the earlier movies. :D That was a classic scene. I'm not a huge fan of the shows, and haven't seen the newer ones at all, but I do think it lends itself more to a "land" than does an animated movie. :unsure: