PDA

View Full Version : Show Us Your Spring!

Beccaberry
05-04-2013, 12:09 PM
It appears as though a reluctant spring is a running theme in all parts of the world. Even still, we're beginning to see signs of spring poking through slowly but surely. I thought it might buoy our winter worn spirits a bit to share some signs of spring as we see them!

Here are my crocuses making an appearance!

14932.vB

How about you? Any birds, flowers, grass or bunnies to show?

Vikki
05-04-2013, 08:01 PM
Just snow here....still ;)

Watchinherskip
05-04-2013, 11:24 PM
Finally the first day of spring break that felt like spring. Have bags packed to go to golf weekend with my brother in Myrtle Beach, SC, then off to see a practice round of the Masters! Think the Azaleas are in full bloom down there.

Dawn
07-04-2013, 08:13 AM
Well I don't have a photo of it but starlings are starting to gather nesting material in our garden this morning. I guess that means it may be here.:wave:

Johnie
08-04-2013, 02:36 AM
We had absolutely beautiful spring weather today. No pictures of it. But it was glorious

uscwest
08-04-2013, 10:47 AM
My Tulips aren't up yet.

Johnie
09-04-2013, 12:34 AM
I think we skipped right over spring! It is fantastically glorious today. And here is my fantastic weather forecast for the week :-)
14947.vB

stormchaser
09-04-2013, 12:53 AM
it snowed today but its clear now however the ground is hard as roccks and it -2 :rolleyes3:

Beccaberry
09-04-2013, 01:53 AM
Oh MY, stormchaser...looks like you could use a little spring...

Found this daffodil blooming along the side of the house today...and Jon and I had lunch on the deck :bounce: :bounce: It's COMING!

14948.vB

Watchinherskip
11-04-2013, 03:03 AM
It has been crazy hot today!! Just got back from my golf weekend and visit to Augusta. I had a blast with my brother and friends. Got to see some of the best golfers in action during the practice round. My brother and I were at the spot where Bubba Watson hit that miracle shot last year during sudden death. Apparently it caught the eye of a New Zealand camera crew and they interviewed our group as we were re enacting that amazing shot. Here is some of the most beautiful spring shots of a golf course you can see.

The photo has me and my crew at the epicenter of all that is golf...Amen Corner #12. Literally took my breath away when I saw it for the first time. The next couple of shots has Phil M. and Bubba W on the course. It was too cool.

jenthomp
11-04-2013, 03:29 AM
14962.vB

I planted these yesterday when it was about 70 degrees. Now it's 30 and hailing. So much for the start of spring. Lol

uscwest
11-04-2013, 11:40 AM
'Skip, I have to admit that I am SOOOOOOO envious of that photo. I would LOVE to go to Augusta.

Beccaberry
11-04-2013, 12:15 PM

I planted these yesterday when it was about 70 degrees. Now it's 30 and hailing. So much for the start of spring. Lol

They are beautiful!! We had the same weather yesterday and the day before - 74 on Tuesday and GORGEOUS, and then yesterday it dropped back into the 30's - CRAZY!

Beccaberry
11-04-2013, 12:17 PM
It has been crazy hot today!! Just got back from my golf weekend and visit to Augusta. I had a blast with my brother and friends. Got to see some of the best golfers in action during the practice round. My brother and I were at the spot where Bubba Watson hit that miracle shot last year during sudden death. Apparently it caught the eye of a New Zealand camera crew and they interviewed our group as we were re enacting that amazing shot. Here is some of the most beautiful spring shots of a golf course you can see.

The photo has me and my crew at the epicenter of all that is golf...Amen Corner #12. Literally took my breath away when I saw it for the first time. The next couple of shots has Phil M. and Bubba W on the course. It was too cool.

GREAT shot, Dan!! Everything looks so greeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeen!! Looks like you had a wonderful trip!

Watchinherskip
16-04-2013, 03:44 PM
It was awesome Becca. Just the most beautiful place. I have had dreams about golf and the place all week long. It must have made an impression on me.