PDA

View Full Version : If you only had 1 day at WDW what would you do?

susanm
11-04-2013, 09:49 AM
If you only had 1 day at WDW what would you do? would you do 2 parks in one day and just do your favorite things or would you pick one park and stay all day.

myself, i would go to MK and stay there all day. as a non-driver, to me, hopping from park to park takes too much time. but i walk slow. but to get from say - world showcase, out to the front of the park, jump on the monorail, get to MK, pass security and into the already crowded park, you would lose about 2 hrs.....so i would stay in one park...probably MK

what would you do?

Lisa1976
11-04-2013, 10:09 AM
I'm with you Susan, it would definately be a day in Magic Kingdom. I love the atmosphere and magic of the park and could quite happily sit and people watch once i'd done the rides I wanted to. I'd possibly spilit MK and AK, Oooo decisions, decisions :)

Wendy
11-04-2013, 10:16 AM
Well, what would I do, it would be between Epcot and the Magic Kingdom. I love Wold Showcase and we do spend a lot of time there normally, but at the Magic Kingdom, there is just something, well, magical.

Oh I don't know :mental: I guess I would have to go to both as I wouldn't be able to decide :lol:

uscwest
11-04-2013, 11:35 AM
I think it would depend on what time of year I was there and whether or not you are talking about having to buy a 1 day park hopper or if I could use my AP. During F&W and probably during Christmas season I would have to pick EPCOT.

Mags
11-04-2013, 12:24 PM
Hollywood Studios is the only park I would do and then the evening would be spent at DTD. Bliss....

Mags

Beccaberry
11-04-2013, 01:13 PM
World Showcase at EPCOT for me - in through the IG and there alllllllllll day - watching performers, shopping around, tasting their wares...ending with a spectacular view of Illuminations - I LOVE that show. PERFECT DAY.

susanm
11-04-2013, 02:01 PM
great answers...and it seems like, with only one day, most people wont park hop... DTD is a given after the parks close :lol:

Suebeattie
11-04-2013, 02:08 PM
I would have to say magic kingdom too - its a park that seems to have something for everyone to enjoy :D

:wiggle:

Beccaberry
11-04-2013, 02:18 PM
great answers...and it seems like, with only one day, most people wont park hop... DTD is a given after the parks close :lol:

Park hopping (at least for us) always SEEMS like a good idea - in theory. But usually, especially when the parks are crowded, it takes so much more time and effort than expected that it's rarely worth it. I prefer to pick a park and stick with it - barring extenuating circumstances.

MystikPiglit
11-04-2013, 02:59 PM
For me, it would be AK until lunchtime then over to MK until closing time. :)

Britchick
11-04-2013, 04:28 PM
i would hit MK for rope drop, and just before dinner hop over to Epcot for dinner, a couple of rides and a mooch around World showcase followed by Illuminations