View Full Version : Tables in Wonderland Fantasmic! Dessert Party

17-04-2013, 12:06 PM
Tables in Wonderland will be hosting a Special Event at Hollywood Studios on Saturday 11th May 2013.

A Fantasmic! Dessert Party will take place on the 11th May between 8:30pm - 9:30pm at the cost of $68.72 per person (tax and gratuity included).

Table in Wonderland cardholders will enjoy VIP seating at Fantasmic! and platters of delicious desserts.

Savory Station

Artisan Cheeses, Dried Fruits, Nuts, and Sliced Baguettes

Sampler Station

Mickey Ear Brownie Bon Bons
Balsamic Macerated Strawberries, Mascarpone and Lemon Biscotti Crumbles
Lemon Pound Cake with Raspberries and Country Cream
Butter Cupcake with Maple Butter Cream and Bacon Brittle
Mickey Peanut Butter Tarts

Action Station

Warm Peach Crumble served in Mason Jar topped with Liquid Nitrogen Infused Limoncello Moonshine

Basil Lemonade, Coffees and Teas
Beer, Wine and Cordials

For reservations, visit www.disneyurl.com/TIWFantasmicDessertParty with the following information: Tables in Wonderland Ticket Number (starting with the W), First and last names of everyone in your party (up to 10), Home address, Phone number, Credit card number, Billing address for the credit card, Personal email address, and any food allergies.

Your credit card is charged at the time of booking and you will receive an immediate confirmation email.

Important to note: The website will go live April 22 at 10:00 am.

The event is limited to 100 guests and is exclusive to Tables in Wonderland members.

17-04-2013, 11:53 PM
ARE.YOU.SERIOUS?!!! I have to WORK that day! :hopmad: JEEEEEEZ!!!!

Oh, wait. We are no longer TIW card holders. :redface:

Never mind. :D

18-04-2013, 03:22 AM
What!? They're throwing a party for my birthday, and I won't even BE there?!??

18-04-2013, 09:37 AM
What!? They're throwing a party for my birthday, and I won't even BE there?!??

Well that's just not fair Becca.

18-04-2013, 11:03 AM
They always seem to do these things when we aren't there, but then most of them involve fish and/or game, neither of which Donna does, so we probably wouldn't go to one anyway. However, this one would have worked.