View Full Version : Getting our Princess Fix.. pre trip report!

25-04-2013, 05:48 PM
Hi! :wave2:

We are a little under 4 months away from heading back to see the mouse, and of course, the princesses :)

Who's going?

Toņo, Disney addict, food lover, awesome hubby and dad to 2 small princesses. Only man in the family, so :shrug1: he has learned to love princesses and family rides and look at coasters from afar.

Mari, Disney addict, planning addict, loves to cry at Disney mom to the 2 small princesses

Tatiana, 5 year old princess, loves to dance and sing, begins to communicate in English (yipee!!!), remembers going to Disney last year, is hoping to go on the Teacups and see all princesses at a parade. Favorite princess: Jasmine (2nd year in a row), but lately she's becoming a super fan of The Avengers.

Natalia, just turned 3 princess, loves to do whatever her sister is doing, full of energy, wont talk to strangers, is finally not afraid of cameras stealing her soul so we are hoping for some nice pictures this trip. Favorite princess: Belle and Rapunzel, but Belle ranks a little bit higher, as long as Beast is not with her.

Here we go!!!

We will hopefully get to MCO on Saturday August 24th, around 1:00pm, and due to Toņo being mistaken for a drug lord, we dont expect to make our way to Magical Express before 4:00.

So, once we finally get to Disney, these are our plans so far:

Resort: Contemporary, garden wing, hopefully very close to the pool!

August 24th
Dinner at Chef Mickeys

August 25th
Hollywood Studios
Breakfast: 1900 Park Fare
Lunch: The Hollywood Brown Derby/Fantasmic package

August 26th
Magic Kingdom
Lunch: Crystal Palace
Dinner: 'Ohana with Secrets friends!!!
August 27th
Magic Kingdom
Bibbid Bobbidy Boutique for both girls :) :tralala:
Lunch: Cinderella's Royal Table

August 28th
Lunch: Le Cellier
Dinner: Akershus

August 29th
Magic Kingdom
Lunch: Tony's Town Square
Dinner: Be Our Guest

August 30th
Free Day, girls get to pick the park they want to go back to
Breakfast: Ohana
Lunch: possibly at Beaches n Cream
Dinner: 1900 Park Fare with Wendy and Chris! :happybounce::wavehands:

August 31st
Super early breakfast at Chef Mickeys to say good bye!

Keeping most mornings free, so that we dont feel pressured to get the girls up, if they re up, good, if not, we'll just let them sleep, swim until lunchtime, enjoy the resort, etc...
Hoping on one of those free mornings we can make it to MK at rope drop to see Merida before its super crowded
Also hoping one of the princess meals will feature Jasmine, otherwise, I can see us doing the 1 hour long line if needed to see her at Epcot.

Thats it so far :)

What do you think?

25-04-2013, 06:09 PM
Sounds fantastic mari!!

25-04-2013, 06:46 PM
It sounds great and I'm really looking forward to seeing you all :hug2:

25-04-2013, 06:49 PM
Ok this just makes me lol. Poor Tatiana. And I think someone just wants to spend more time with your cute hubby

25-04-2013, 11:32 PM

I just read this aloud to the Jon and the kids and none of us could stop laughing! :) Poor, Toņo.

26-04-2013, 01:54 AM
Good Grief!!! It is funny, Mari but I'm sorry that TSA is so stinking stupid.