PDA

View Full Version : FREE DINING RUMOR

BUTTERHEAD1
26-04-2013, 02:14 AM
There are strong rumors that Free Dining will start on September 2nd. The value hotels will get the quick service plan while the Moderate and Deluxe hotels will get the regular dining plan. I was hoping for a late August start to the free dining but it is what it is. I am really not sure what we are going to do in terms of going to WDW or not. If it was strictly up to me I think we would skip WDW this summer and do a beach or lake vacation somewhere up in this general area however I am smart enough to know that its not up to me, I have a few bosses to answer to(DW &DD).:surrender:

Johnie
26-04-2013, 03:20 AM
That is the rumor. To be honest, it would be very surprising if they didn't offer it in Aug.

BUTTERHEAD1
26-04-2013, 04:27 AM
I hope you are right Johnie because I really dont think we would go this summer without the free dining. Its a big saver for us. According to WDW my family counts as 4 adults and 4 adults eating at WDW for 8-9 days adds up to big bucks.

Britchick
26-04-2013, 05:06 AM
I hope you are right Johnie because I really dont think we would go this summer without the free dining. Its a big saver for us. According to WDW my family counts as 4 adults and 4 adults eating at WDW for 8-9 days adds up to big bucks.

It's an insane amount to eat for 4 of you isn't it? That's why we liked the plan so much in 2011!