PDA

View Full Version : Please Join me in Another Double Digit Dance

Wendy
22-05-2013, 02:08 PM
I've just noticed I'm into double digits :excited: this means that in 9 days time I can reserve our outbound seats :D

I can't believe how quickly it has come round :happydance: :happydance:

:bouncing::dance::dance::bouncing:

Slowhand
22-05-2013, 02:40 PM
Make sure you do it as soon as you can Wendy.
I managed to get 6A & K outbound when I booked early in the morning of our 90 day lead in.
Later, when I tried for the same seats for the return journey, I went on line in the afternoon and already those seats had been taken so I settled for 9A & K.
It`s no big deal though as no doubt I will be in the land of nod for most of the return leg, thanks to the champagne,wine, port, brandy ....and whatever else they force me to drink. :lol:

Wendy
22-05-2013, 02:46 PM
Thanks Terry, I'll stay up late and book them at 12.01am :lol: It's a real pain not being able to reserve your seats when you pay for them, like they used to do.

Slowhand
22-05-2013, 02:52 PM
It's a real pain not being able to reserve your seats when you pay for them, like they used to do.
Totally agree. :yes: [Mind you for what little we paid, I shouldn`t really complain! :lol:]

uscwest
22-05-2013, 05:16 PM
Woo Hoo. YAY. Sure wish we were going to be there with you but we didn't hit the lottery the other night. :sorry:

:dance::bounce:

Hmm, I thought we had an actual dancing smiley but under music and dancing I see lots of music but not dancing.