View Full Version : park tickets

robertcraig
09-06-2013, 10:39 PM
s it better your park tickets in the uk or wait till you go to FLORIDA

keith
09-06-2013, 10:46 PM
s it better your park tickets in the uk or wait till you go to FLORIDA

great question Robert

IMHO, if you're looking at buying the ODD day here and there, it's perhaps easier to buy them there

Once you start looking at going 3 or 4 days, it starts to make sense to buy a 7 day pass and once you get to THAT level, a 7 day ultimate ticket from the UK becomes way better value.

Then :) once you're at that level, it's usuall either free or a few pounds more to upgrade it to a 14 day ultimate.

That's my frustration in a way! I start off thinking well we wont do more than about 5 days at Disney, but as soon as you get to that sort of level, it ends up being better to just buy a 14day from the UK.

Of course the other option is an annual pass which becomes economic if you manage to fit in more than one trip a year

robertcraig
09-06-2013, 10:54 PM
great question Robert

IMHO, if you're looking at buying the ODD day here and there, it's perhaps easier to buy them there

Once you start looking at going 3 or 4 days, it starts to make sense to buy a 7 day pass and once you get to THAT level, a 7 day ultimate ticket from the UK becomes way better value.

Then :) once you're at that level, it's usuall either free or a few pounds more to upgrade it to a 14 day ultimate.

That's my frustration in a way! I start off thinking well we wont do more than about 5 days at Disney, but as soon as you get to that sort of level, it ends up being better to just buy a 14day from the UK.

Of course the other option is an annual pass which becomes economic if you manage to fit in more than one trip a year I was originally only going to do MK and EPCOT this year but after watching an old planner dvd I might just get a 14 day ticket as i can spend more than 1 day at EPCOT

keith
09-06-2013, 10:59 PM
I was originally only going to do MK and EPCOT this year but after watching an old planner dvd I might just get a 14 day ticket as i can spend more than 1 day at EPCOT

yeah the GOOD thing is, once you get yourself mentally ready to buy a 14day ultimate, that's that. You can go as many times as you want, park hop etc... so it's very freeing :)