PDA

View Full Version : Decisions decisions decisions



mainecoon lover
19-08-2008, 10:01 PM
Dh has said i can book fly drive with VH or wait till January to book diy. What do i do. Help.

keith
19-08-2008, 10:22 PM
Dh has said i can book fly drive with VH or wait till January to book diy. What do i do. Help.

mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm

If you can get a good deal with VH I think personally I'd do that. I like to have things all decided so I can start planning :D

mainecoon lover
19-08-2008, 10:24 PM
mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm

If you can get a good deal with VH I think personally I'd do that. I like to have things all decided so I can start planning :D

I like to have things booked because i am to impatient :lol:

keith
19-08-2008, 10:25 PM
I like to have things boked because i am to impatient :lol:

There you go then! VH it is!

Actually the last 4 or 5 times, VH worked out better for me than DIY when discounts taken into consideration. It wasnt MUCH better but just slightly

Catherine
19-08-2008, 10:27 PM
I tend to also be impatient, however i would wait i think and maybe try Ba Club too, get the best of both worlds.


XXXX

keith
19-08-2008, 10:30 PM
I tend to also be impatient, however i would wait i think and maybe try Ba Club too, get the best of both worlds.


XXXX

yeah good point, I do want to look at BA Club next time myself

mainecoon lover
19-08-2008, 10:39 PM
I tend to also be impatient, however i would wait i think and maybe try Ba Club too, get the best of both worlds.


XXXX


yeah good point, I do want to look at BA Club next time myself

This is what is stopping me. Am i right in thinking BA holidays do not go on sale until 11 months before you want to fly unlike VH book over a year in advance.