PDA

View Full Version : Two more getty ups.....

Isafari
17-07-2013, 08:23 PM
...and we will be off.
Driving to Glasgow straight after work on Friday then flying to Orlando Saturday.

Not as excited as I usually am but that will hopefully come once we start the journey :yes:

Dizneyblonde
18-07-2013, 05:59 AM
Know that feeling Diane, really not excited this year.
I'm hoping once we finish tomorrow it'll come.
Laminating the itinerary cards today and our Disney pack should be here soon so it might feel real then.

So much has happened in the last few weeks that have taken all my emotions I've not had any left for Disney.

Here's to the end of term and the Disney magic arriving quick!.

Tishypops
18-07-2013, 07:04 AM
So much has happened in the last few weeks that have taken all my emotions I've not had any left for Disney.

I know what you mean. The thought of going in 49 days fills me with stress not joy right now. Before we go I still have to find a new car (within the next 3 days) apply for and start a new job.
For the trip I still need to get passports, a new driving license, Disney tickets, find a hire car and a million other things :0/

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

uscwest
18-07-2013, 10:58 AM
Have a great trip Diane.

Mags
18-07-2013, 12:05 PM
Have a wonderful trip Diane.

Mags

Slowhand
18-07-2013, 12:41 PM
Safe journey Diane, and have a fantastic time. You sure deserve it after all that you have gone through this year. :hug2:

Isafari
18-07-2013, 07:24 PM

I'm with you there :hug2: School should be quite relaxed tomorrow with half of the students going to Flamingo Land for the day....although I do have a list of letters to get out and a newsletter to sort out.

Safe journey Diane, and have a fantastic time. You sure deserve it after all that you have gone through this year. :hug2:

Thanks :hug2: as usual we will let you know we have landed safely (remembering the time difference of course)

Johnie
18-07-2013, 08:29 PM
I hope you have a wonderful time!

Isafari
19-07-2013, 05:20 AM
Today is the day.....just have to get through 8 hours at work then we're off.

Doesn't feel real yet!

Taking mini ipad so may give a few live trippies from the parks :)

Dizneyblonde
19-07-2013, 06:03 AM
Really hope the magic arrives when the final bell goes.
I'm so glad we have 3 weeks off before we go.

Have a fantastic trip.Looking forward to the updates :D

Deb
19-07-2013, 07:10 AM
Have a wonderful time Diane :hug2:

MystikPiglit
19-07-2013, 07:23 AM
:wave: Safe travels. I'm sure the magic will find you. :)

piglet
19-07-2013, 07:56 AM
Hope you both have a fantastic time and enjoy :hug2::hug2:

Isafari
20-07-2013, 09:16 AM
Thanks guys. We are now at Glasgow airport. We have nearly two hours to take off.
Spent last night at the Holiday Inn Express.
Still not excited but I am looking forward to the next month in the sun.