PDA

View Full Version : so

tb2830
20-08-2008, 09:19 PM
how is everyone

ive not been too bad ive had my moments :lol: but im finally seeing light at the end of the tunnel

ive been working really hard and tomorrow night im off out with the girls from work to celebrate a girl we work with who's divorce has come through:lol:

im looking forward to the kids going back to school so i can get them back into a routine

and hopefully im off to drayton manor at the end of the month with a friend :yes:

Tink
20-08-2008, 09:22 PM
Good that you are looking on the positive side of things! :yes: I'm so pleased for you that you have a good group of women to socialize with. It makes it a bit easier to get through the days when you know you have a group of friends to share experiences with. :hug2:

Having the kiddos back to school will be good to. Then you can all get on with your new and very normal lives together, eh? :yes:

It's so nice to have you back! :hug2:

Jazmine
20-08-2008, 09:36 PM
Hi Hun nice to see you, glad that things are looking up for you, really pleased that your`e going out and about and getting on with things, ooh Drayton Manor, sounds lovely and very posh, that will be a nice break for you xx
Love Jacqui :yes:xxx

Isafari
20-08-2008, 09:37 PM
Sounds like you're getting back on track which is fantastic :yes:
(and I got my money back!)

Dizneyblonde
20-08-2008, 09:58 PM
Hi Hun nice to see you, glad that things are looking up for you, really pleased that your`e going out and about and getting on with things, ooh Drayton Manor, sounds lovely and very posh, that will be a nice break for you xx
Love Jacqui :yes:xxx

Don't get too excited as Drayton Manor is a theme park!!!:lol:

Wish i was going though!:yes:

Taja
20-08-2008, 10:01 PM
Glad things are going well and looking brighter, Tracy! :thumbs_up:

Jazmine
20-08-2008, 10:03 PM
Oh and there was me thinking Tracy was going to some posh place hmmmm thanks DB i`ve never heard of it before where is it ? me thinks im having another blonde moment :lol:
Jacqui xxxx

Dizneyblonde
20-08-2008, 10:06 PM
It's in the Midlands about 20 minutes from where Tracy lives.

http://www.draytonmanor.co.uk/

Wendy
20-08-2008, 10:32 PM
:hug1: glad things are getting better Tracy :yes:

ukwdwnut
20-08-2008, 10:37 PM
glad things are going so well for you trace, hey take a camera with ya to DM w ewant ohotos ;)

SleepinCatz
20-08-2008, 10:52 PM
Really good to have you back :)

tb2830
21-08-2008, 07:10 AM
mick of course i will take the camera :lol:

teresa next time you and the kids come up we will definately have to go to drayton manor

diane so glad you got your money back :hug2: that was just a awful thing to happen to you

got to try and fit in going to the cinemas this weekend to take tyler and the others to see wall e i have promised after all and just havent had time to do anything with them over the school holidays as ive had to work .

anyway once again im off to work so i will catch up with you all later xx

ukwdwnut
21-08-2008, 08:57 AM
mick of course i will take the camera :lol:

good, give it to your friends to take some of you sreaming your head off on the rides :lol:

teresa next time you and the kids come up we will definately have to go to drayton manor
im up there on tuesday will you take me to DT too :lol:

wall e

;)

MystikPiglit
21-08-2008, 11:40 AM
but im finally seeing light at the end of the tunnel

Glad to hear that, keep it up. :hug2:

karrie
21-08-2008, 01:21 PM
[quote="tk2830, post: 36233"] but im finally seeing light at the end of the tunnel QUOTE]

8mths after splitting with my hubby there is def light at the end of the tunnel hun!

tb2830
21-08-2008, 02:11 PM
good, give it to your friends to take some of you sreaming your head off on the rides :lol:

im up there on tuesday will you take me to DT too :lol:

;)

friends :lol: dont you mean friend how popular do you think i am :lol:

sorry im at work tuesday :tongue0011-1:

ukwdwnut
21-08-2008, 02:15 PM
8mths after splitting with my hubby there is def light at the end of the tunnel hun!

awww karrie sorry to hear you have split with your hubby, last tiem i spoke to you were still together

friends :lol: dont you mean friend how popular do you think i am :lol:

sorry im at work tuesday :tongue0011-1:

:laugh: oh ok awwwwww i'll be your friend if you want to double it :lol:

yeah ok i can take a hint ;) :lol:

tb2830
21-08-2008, 02:19 PM
awww karrie sorry to hear you have split with your hubby, last tiem i spoke to you were still together

:laugh: oh ok awwwwww i'll be your friend if you want to double it :lol:

yeah ok i can take a hint ;) :lol:

i do have friends :lol: but i think its just the two of us going to the manor, were going pretend were in disney and tell everyone to have a nice day :lol:

ukwdwnut
21-08-2008, 02:23 PM
i do have friends :lol: but i think its just the two of us going to the manor, were going pretend were in disney and tell everyone to have a nice day :lol:

yeah you do 2 now :lol:

:lol: too funny Y'all :lol:

Claire
21-08-2008, 02:24 PM
Drayton Manor is my youngest child's favourite advert at the moment. Thomas Land!

Glad thinks look on the up tk!

tb2830
21-08-2008, 02:27 PM
oh yes thomas land looks great thou doubt i will go to that bit:lol: