PDA

View Full Version : Wahoooooooooooooo

Tishypops
04-09-2013, 09:46 AM
I really just want to scream I am so so so excited and the kids have no clue. It's killing me lol
We watched the special features on the little mermaid bluray yesterday and there is a segment showing art of animation and the kids kept saying they want to stay there. I secretly shed a little tear at the thought of what is happening in just 48 hours time!!!!!
We are doing day before check in when the kids are at school tomorrow and I am only about half packed because they have been here. Oh well it will all get done lol

Tishypops
05-09-2013, 12:43 PM
Check in done!!!

DisneyFreak
05-09-2013, 12:57 PM
How exciting!! :cool:

Tink
05-09-2013, 01:11 PM
Such a wonderful surprise for your family. You've been through a lot to pull this off! Hope every single minute goes perfectly from here on out!

Watchinherskip
05-09-2013, 04:34 PM
Wow..I am late to the story...so you are surprising them with it? Holy cats...Disney could be filiming a new commercial!

Tishypops
05-09-2013, 04:58 PM
Wow..I am late to the story...so you are surprising them with it? Holy cats...Disney could be filiming a new commercial!
Yes we are surprising them. Changed how we are doing it now. Telling them I have to go to pick something up from the airport (I work in travel) they will be in their uniform and everything lol. My mum is going to meet us to take the uniform home for us :0)

Wendy
05-09-2013, 05:01 PM
It sounds brilliant they are going to be so excited. The Villains party at Hollywood Studios is going to be good. We were talking to a cast member and he said there will be characters never seen before and a special firework display. It doesn't start until 8pm but we are definitely going. Just thought is let you know before you left

Watchinherskip
05-09-2013, 05:24 PM
Yes we are surprising them. Changed how we are doing it now. Telling them I have to go to pick something up from the airport (I work in travel) they will be in their uniform and everything lol. My mum is going to meet us to take the uniform home for us :0)

Brilliant!