PDA

View Full Version : Twitter Reccomendations

Beccaberry
11-09-2013, 01:42 PM
As a new requirement of my job, I now have a Twitter account (as if anyone ever questioned what a twit I am!). Anyway, I thought I'd ask if anyone has any favorite tweeters they'd suggest - Disney or otherwise!

DisneyFreak
11-09-2013, 02:05 PM
I am not on the Twitter. I have enough time following Facebook. :banghead:

Beccaberry
11-09-2013, 02:23 PM
I am not on the Twitter. I have enough time following Facebook. :banghead:

LOL, that's exactly what I told my boss when she suggested it!

Dawn
11-09-2013, 02:31 PM
@DisneyFoodBlog is one of my best ones.

I use Twitter mostly to talk to rugby players and refs, and to stalk celebrities.

Beccaberry
11-09-2013, 02:44 PM
Oooh! Cheers, Dawn! I'll add them!

Slowhand
11-09-2013, 02:54 PM
I was dragged [kicking and screaming] onto Facebook, where I have a business page which is working out fine.
Having seen some of the drivel that is posted on Facebook though....what folks have had for their breakfast, how many pints of beer they have drunk at the pub etc.etc., there`s no way that I would consider being a "twitter" if that is anything to go by !!!

Beccaberry
11-09-2013, 03:07 PM
I was dragged [kicking and screaming] onto Facebook, where I have a business page which is working out fine.
Having seen some of the drivel that is posted on Facebook though....what folks have had for their breakfast, how many pints of beer they have drunk at the pub etc.etc., there`s no way that I would consider being a "twitter" if that is anything to go by !!!

Couldn't agree more...I feel the desperate need to "unplug" as it is. But when it's part of your job, it's much harder to say, "no" :)

Of course, now that I'm there, I can already feel it creeping in to my day to day need for constant contact.

Johnie
11-09-2013, 05:12 PM
Can't help. I talk far too much to be limited to tweets

Beccaberry
11-09-2013, 05:23 PM
Can't help. I talk far too much to be limited to tweets

LOL, I have often found it quite difficult to be...pithy :)

Britchick
11-09-2013, 08:00 PM
mine all seem to be UK people or job related stuff apart from Ellen Degeneres and Oprah!!

Lisa1976
11-09-2013, 09:28 PM
I've just started a Twitter for my cake business, im Swirlytop Cupcakes, but my twitter says @SwirlytopC

Apparently I'm told having all the social media areas covered liked facebook, twitter, Instagram is the way to go, hmm not sure myself lol

Johnie
11-09-2013, 10:41 PM
I've just started a Twitter for my cake business, im Swirlytop Cupcakes, but my twitter says @SwirlytopC

Apparently I'm told having all the social media areas covered liked facebook, twitter, Instagram is the way to go, hmm not sure myself lol

In your case, a picture could be worry thousands of pounds

Tink
12-09-2013, 12:17 AM
I always forget about Twitter. :redface:

Britchick
12-09-2013, 05:56 AM
I think twitter is brilliant, good for news, abit of light relief, life coaching and also for creative ideas for my new career, a lot of OTs seem to have jumped on the bandwagon in the last few months