PDA

View Full Version : every year

robertcraig
09-26-2013, 10:27 PM
Every year I have things I was going to do but never managed .What have you still to do

keith
09-26-2013, 10:34 PM
Every year I have things I was going to do but never managed .What have you still to do

Thats such a great question Robert!

I KEEP saying I'll go round every EPCOT country and look in every shop, try a wine or whatever... I get there, I'm half dead just walking through to the first country :lol: couple of glasses of wine and I'm ready to quit. Hopeless!

I keep staying at the contemporary with a castle view and wanted to order room service one night, and just watch fireworks from my balcony but when I'm actually there, I'm always out doing something :/

Really want to go back to port orleans one may and just RELAX

Never ridden toy story... always too long a queue

So many things

robertcraig
09-26-2013, 10:43 PM
There are lots of things I haven't done but lots of things I have. I suppose it is a reason to come back next year

Slowhand
09-27-2013, 12:52 PM
Never ridden toy story... always too long a queue

Same here !....and I`m darned if I am going to get there at rope drop just for that one ride.

Tink
09-28-2013, 12:47 AM
Well, we've never dined in Citrico's or V&A's. Nothing on the Citrico's menu ever really intrigued us. Still pondering dining at V&A's one day. We were going to for Herself's birthday this year, but it didn't work out.

I can't think of an attraction or show that we haven't done that we want to do. I've never been on Rock n' Roller Coaster and won't ever be. Same for Herself. We are NOT coaster people. :D

Dawn
09-28-2013, 05:46 AM
Behind the scenes tours. Next time will definitely do at least one. Say that every trip.

keith
09-28-2013, 07:42 AM
Behind the scenes tours. Next time will definitely do at least one. Say that every trip.

yeah... we've not done any for a few years but we've got two booked for December!

Claire
09-29-2013, 01:53 PM
Wishes. In fact, haven't seen any fireworks since we had the boy.

Wendy
09-30-2013, 08:48 AM
yeah... we've not done any for a few years but we've got two booked for December!

What tours have you booked :D

keith
09-30-2013, 09:11 AM
What tours have you booked :D

keys to the kingdom (not done it for many many years)
undiscovered future world

I was pondering doing backstage magic but we've done it twice before and I question how much it would really change

Tink
09-30-2013, 03:48 PM
We did the Seeds tour over at the Land. It's very inexpensive and fairly quick. We did enjoy it, but we like to talk and learn about growing things. We don't have much luck with that here in Florida, but we still like to learn about it. :yes:

keith
09-30-2013, 06:09 PM
We did the Seeds tour over at the Land. It's very inexpensive and fairly quick. We did enjoy it, but we like to talk and learn about growing things. We don't have much luck with that here in Florida, but we still like to learn about it. :yes:

yes good point, I heard that one was quick and good. It's SUPPOSED to be easy to get onto so perhaps we'll get to try that one as well

I LOVE doing the tours, really do enjoy the information

Britchick
09-30-2013, 08:33 PM
Next time we go Caitlin will be over 16 so will be able to do the tours, can't wait