PDA

View Full Version : expedia

robertcraig
28-10-2013, 12:24 AM
Has anyone used expedia to book your hotels

Tink
28-10-2013, 12:47 AM
Yes, and it was a miserable hassle. I only book directly through a hotel's website now. (This was several years ago so maybe things have improved, but I still go directly to the website).

robertcraig
28-10-2013, 01:08 AM
thanks i have just been trying to book on the holiday inn web for the end of may and there is no availability I dont know why is it apopular time

uscwest
28-10-2013, 01:08 PM
thanks i have just been trying to book on the holiday inn web for the end of may and there is no availability I dont know why is it apopular time
Well it does coincide with US Memorial Day. i don't know if that is the reason or not. Have you tried using Holiday Inn's own website? Which Holiday Inn are you trying to book?

robertcraig
28-10-2013, 01:30 PM
Well it does coincide with US Memorial Day. i don't know if that is the reason or not. Have you tried using Holiday Inn's own website? Which Holiday Inn are you trying to book?
I am trying to book holiday INN DOWNTOWN DISNEY

uscwest
28-10-2013, 04:37 PM
Nope, not even available on the Holiday Inn site. Really not sure what is going on then as there seems to be plenty of availability at other HI's in the area.

Tink
28-10-2013, 05:04 PM
Could be a conference booked at the hotel. A large enough group can surely wipe out availability.