PDA

View Full Version : saturday night so

tb2830
23-08-2008, 04:55 PM
what are your plans

im stopping in tonight as i havent got a babysitter :( as chelsea has gone out so im just going to have a few glasses of wine and watch the x factor

daveann
23-08-2008, 05:00 PM
we have my partners son so x factor for us to must admit i only watch the regional heats dont like it later on in the series to see some of those people is so funny

lisaw
23-08-2008, 05:07 PM
X Factor here as well :D I also only watch the auditions, much more entertaining than the live show :lol:

tb2830
23-08-2008, 05:09 PM
i love the whole of the x factor :lol: i do live a sheltered life :lol:

Jazmine
23-08-2008, 05:15 PM
X Factor and BB for me too no wine though picking up DD from a party about 3 in the morning :(
Jacqui ;)xxx

Johnie
23-08-2008, 05:53 PM
I have a sinus infection and am completely feeling run down, so now plans here.

daveann
23-08-2008, 06:30 PM
:hug2:johnie :hug2:

luvthemouse
23-08-2008, 06:47 PM
Going out to dinner with friends Gretchen and Greg for Greg's birthday... Holly is watching her brothers, with a little help from our next door neighbor..

Steven
23-08-2008, 07:08 PM
Sat here zonked out for the world after 10 hours in work. Zzzzzzzzzzz!

Dizneyblonde
23-08-2008, 07:25 PM
X Factor here too.

Not had a great day.Feeling really wobbly,and have felt panic attacky all day.Don't know why but feel like the stuffing and all my confidence has been knocked out of me :(

Have had lots go wrong in the house this week and just need a pick me up i think.

Anyway back to X factor.

tb2830
23-08-2008, 07:30 PM
X Factor here too.

Not had a great day.Feeling really wobbly,and have felt panic attacky all day.Don't know why but feel like the stuffing and all my confidence has been knocked out of me :(

Have had lots go wrong in the house this week and just need a pick me up i think.

Anyway back to X factor.

:hug2::hug2: awwwwwwwwww hope your feeling better teresa

love you xx

Taja
23-08-2008, 07:32 PM
Johnie & DB, hope you're feeling better soon.

No plans--maybe some sewing. I keep promising myself I'll get down to it soon! :lol:

Johnie
23-08-2008, 07:49 PM
:hug2: Teresa, I hope things look up.

Dizneyblonde
23-08-2008, 08:04 PM
Thanks.

Don't know what the matter is.
May have something to do with the ex's life going up and up and things getting harder and harder for me.

Money is really tight at the mo trying so hard to save to give the kids everything again next year.

I'm normally so confident but got myself in such a state today trying to sort out Robyn's broken phone today.
Had a run in with my sister too which upset me.
I offered to take her into town to save her catching the bus and we spent 6 hours around the shops.Quite a bit of it waiting for her.When it came to paying for the car park i didn't have enough to go half each so she threw the money at me and said 'i suppose i'll have to pay the extra 1 then' and stormed off.
I was nearly in tears in the car and she just sat in silence.Normally i wouldn't le it get to me.
Got the hospital on my mind too.

Anyway i'm sure i'll soon snap out of it.
Thanks for being there to listen though.XXX

Beccaberry
23-08-2008, 10:11 PM
Awww hon :hug2:

uscwest
24-08-2008, 01:52 AM
I was watching the Redskins preseason football game, but they were losing 34-0 at half time and playing terribly on both sides of the ball.

Tink
24-08-2008, 10:31 AM
Geez, DizneyBlonde that seems a pretty harsh thing for her to have done. :(

Did odd jobs and errands yesterday. Set up a new budgeting system for household finances. :sigh; SUCH a depressing thing! :o

Today, not sure what we'll be doing. Probably getting ready for the work week...

Dizneyblonde
24-08-2008, 11:08 AM
That's what i need to do this week - budgeting.

Going to sit the kids down and show them how much the bills etc are in the hope they will understand why i keep having to say no to make sure we get to disney.:sigh:

Tink
24-08-2008, 11:12 AM
Yes, that is a good idea. :yes: They are old enough to understand, and it will go a long way toward preparing them for when they have to live within their means. :yes:

Maybe you could have a family meeting and come up with some creative ways to save for Disney? That way they would feel a part of the whole thing, yes? :yes:

Dizneyblonde
24-08-2008, 11:14 AM
Great idea Tink.

I used to be so good with money but have so many other things to think of now i don't have time to spend on finances.

The cost of everything has gone up so much since i booked this trip it's quite scary.:(

Tink
24-08-2008, 11:17 AM
It is scary. Truly. :( We were in the shops yesterday just picking up a very few items, and I kept looking at prices like I'd never seen them before. Everything seems so very high now?

I don't know how things work there in England, but perhaps you can get into recycling some things for money? Here you can recycle aluminium cans, steel, ect. It's not going to make you rich, but can bring in some funds that you wouldn't have had otherwise. :yes:

Maybe the kiddos can help you come up with ways to conserve too? Carry lunches and that sort of things? I've learned that children can be very creative when motivated! :yes:

Tink
24-08-2008, 11:18 AM
Oh, and again not knowing how things work there, but if his life is going up and up then perhaps you should have his contributions to his children reevaluated for an increase? :unsure:

Dizneyblonde
24-08-2008, 11:20 AM
They both save all their Birthday and Christmas money for spends and they do a paper round between them.Jack is so much better than saving than Robyn though as she likes to shop!!!

We do recycle but don't get paid for it.

I need to get into ebaying but things seem a little slow thereat the moment so will wait until nearer Christmas.

I also need to do a car boot/yard sale as my loft is full of stuff we no longer use.

Britchick
24-08-2008, 11:21 AM
sorry about the sinus infection Johnie, they suck- hope you're feeling better soon:hug2:

sorry you're feeling bad T, you're sister was well out of order, you drove she pays for parking- end of!!! You know you could have a trip without all the frills of last year, your kids will understand. I really would like to get hold of that idiot father of theirs!! :hug2:

Tink
24-08-2008, 11:24 AM
There is no other recycling means? We recycle some things here without pay, but there are other avenues for recycling other things. :yes:

Your children seem like very responsible and understanding people! :yes: That is a wonderful thing for you. :hug1:

luvthemouse
24-08-2008, 02:36 PM
We had a lovely dinner with friends at a local place we've never been to. It's a small place in a strip mall, very close to our house. The food was not overly priced, and was quite good. I had a wonderful ahi tuna steak... But the best part was $5 martinis after 9! I had a tiramisu one..yummy!