PDA

View Full Version : Bank Holiday Weekend

Dawn
24-08-2008, 01:35 PM
How are you all spending yours?

I'm not working this one for a change. I'm watching the Olympics closing ceremony and sewing name labels into school uniform.

Tomorrow Steven has a swimming lesson then if the weather is good I may go caching. :D

karrie
24-08-2008, 01:37 PM
Im working the night, heading down to lossie tomorrow for the day then working again at 5....

Wendy
24-08-2008, 01:52 PM
Nothing at all :shrug: other than staying in, the roads will probably be way too busy with all the holiday makers to go anywhere. The weather is dull as usual and I am so down I could curl up in a ball and let the world go by :sigh;

I've watched some of the Olympics closing ceremony but now I'm bored :sigh; Dad would have watched every minute :sigh;

Tink
24-08-2008, 01:55 PM
Ach. Wendy. :hug2: How have you been spending the time with Chris? Did he ever get a laptop?

Dizneyblonde
24-08-2008, 01:56 PM
Olympics for us here too.

Sun shining so washing out.

Will visit Mum and Dad later but nothing much planned for tomorrow.

Want to take the kids to Paignton Zoo sometime before we go back to school though.:D

Dizneyblonde
24-08-2008, 01:58 PM
You could always come to the zoo with us Wendy :hug2:

Wendy
24-08-2008, 01:58 PM
No he's down to two now so no doubt he'll be talking to Keith about it at some stage.

We've been out to a few places, and we saw the girls on Friday. He goes back to work on Tuesday :(

Dizneyblonde
24-08-2008, 01:59 PM
Tuesday is when we are thinking of going to the zoo!!

Dawn
24-08-2008, 01:59 PM
I've just registered my interest in being a volunteer at London 2012. :lol:

Dizneyblonde
24-08-2008, 02:00 PM
LOL the kids asked me to do it for them earlier as they will be 16 and 18 then :shocked025:

Tink
24-08-2008, 02:02 PM
Well at least he has it narrowed down! Which two does he like?

How were the girls? Must be totally over the top with excitement as the time draws near. 'Course with children it might still seem a long way off. :yes:

Wendy
24-08-2008, 02:08 PM
I don't really know :sorry: I know that they are both Toshiba, there was no way I could talk him into a Mac.

Annabel was away on a riding holiday so we didn't get to see her, but Livvie is hyper. She had on her Aurora dress and was showing me how she could curtsy :) her ballet teacher has shown her. She was really sweet :yes: I took a clip on my phone of her trying to tap dance in her princess dress, she always finished with the princess pose at the end :)

Charlotte asked me if I'd booked the Dolphin experience for her and Annabel, I'd forgotten, so I must do that next week :oops:

I made Livvie a countdown calender so she told me exactly how many days it was until we went :)

Tink
24-08-2008, 02:51 PM
Awww, see!? They are so excited. It's wonderful that they are getting to go with you. :yes: I'll bet Livvie with that gorgeous hair was too sweet dancing in her dress. :yes:

The Dolphin Experience at EPCOT? The one Herself did with her sister? You have to be 16 for that one?