PDA

View Full Version : Spitsville

robertcraig
16-01-2014, 10:32 PM
Has anyone been and what is your thoughts

keith
16-01-2014, 10:35 PM
Has anyone been and what is your thoughts

Is that the naughty version of spLitsville ;-)

I haven't actually been but it's very busy whenever I walk past and I'm sorta semi tempted ish! I miss the virgin store that was there before though

robertcraig
16-01-2014, 10:37 PM
I had a meal there last year good burger type and you can bowl there if you want

Tink
17-01-2014, 01:32 AM
We've been in to nosey around. It's a lively place, and if I could bowl, I'd definitely give it a go there. I'm deadly though (and now have lousy shoulders) so I'll stay off the alleys. :D The food looked like tasty fun food and when I'm in the mood for some of that type of comfort food, I'll be happy to try it. I like the multiple levels of areas to eat, and that they have live music outdoors at some times during the year.

Isafari
17-01-2014, 06:20 AM
we went last summer. Had to wait two hours for a lane so had a wander around DTD while we waited. Not that keen on the menu so haven't eaten there.
It is expensive and apart from being new and sparkling it's just a bowling alley! The prices change according to the time of day and day of the week. If I remember rightly it is from $15 to $25 per person. Two people get one hour, three 75 minutes etc.$
We use the bowling alley on Canada Ave. $3 per game including shoes. It is old but you can still have a good game of bowling.

Esmeralda
17-01-2014, 12:10 PM
Monopoly no bowling.... putting on sweaty stinky shoes that zillions have worn...... eek.

Sent from my KFTT using Tapatalk HD

Esmeralda
17-01-2014, 12:10 PM
Oh bloom in auto correct

robertcraig
17-01-2014, 12:41 PM
Monopoly no bowling.... putting on sweaty stinky shoes that zillions have worn...... eek.

Now there's a new trend a monopoly bar

Wendy
17-01-2014, 10:19 PM

I agree, I wouldn't want to put on shoes worn by other people :blech:

robertcraig
17-01-2014, 10:34 PM
Not interesting in the bowling.but enjoyed a nice meal.there

Johnie
18-01-2014, 12:39 AM
We stopped in on a whim last May. We were going to the movies and had hoped our movie was playing in the dine in section but it wasn't. We were able to walk in and get a table (we were there for food only). The food was good and I don't think it was terribly expensive. I don't know about the bowling part though

Dizneyblonde
18-01-2014, 08:00 AM
We went with Lisa last August.Had a great time and the pizzas and desserts are to die for!

Britchick
18-01-2014, 09:45 AM
not sure i'd spend my time on holiday bowling but the menu did look good :)

lisaw
18-01-2014, 11:02 AM
We went with Lisa last August.Had a great time and the pizzas and desserts are to die for!

Yes we had a great time and the food was really good and we had a very attentive server! Great thing to do as a group with friends!