PDA

View Full Version : WORK :(

josh.p.
25-08-2008, 05:48 PM
Back in work tommorow, after having nearly 16 days off for hols and two holiday-days I'm back in.

I really can't be bothered and I'm dreading getting up in the morning, especially with the long hours :(

Oh well, I'm only working up until the 29th and then I start college on the 4th :yes::yes:

I'll get round to starting a trippy tonight, after a shower!

Josh

keith
25-08-2008, 05:49 PM
...but think of the money! which is all the rest of us are doing everytime we get up for work :lol:

Tink
25-08-2008, 05:50 PM
Ahhhh, the relaxation of a wonderful holiday. :yes: Work. :( I'm with you Josh, but no work, no holiday. :sigh;

Johnie
25-08-2008, 05:51 PM
It is so hard to go back to work after a holiday! Oh well, it's just a few days and think of the money!!

josh.p.
25-08-2008, 05:53 PM
lol, yeh the money will get me through it! The thought of my lovely new camera and a few memory cards to go with it will get me through.
Ordering it tommorow or tonight I think

Wendy
25-08-2008, 08:23 PM
The first day back is always the worst Josh :hug1: Chris goes back tomorrow as well :sigh; so looking at him I can understand how you feel :hug2:

Where are you getting your camera from :unsure: don't forget to look for voucher codes to see if there are any discounts, every little helps :yes: