PDA

View Full Version : Bunnies eating habits

mainecoon lover
25-08-2008, 07:13 PM
Oreo the bunny thinks he's a cat. He chases the cats around the house and won't give in even when they swipe him.
He has started drinking water from their bowls and today we caught him eating cat biscuits. Is he ok eating the biscuits ?

Tink
25-08-2008, 07:15 PM
Has he started mewing yet? :unsure:

josh.p.
25-08-2008, 07:18 PM
I wouldn't let him, it'll be way high in protein which isnt want a rabbit needs as far as I'm aware.

If you like, I have the e-mail adress of a very good rabbit et that will let you know- she treats my tortoises and she is BRILLIANT with rabbits too.

mainecoon lover
25-08-2008, 07:20 PM
I wouldn't let him, it'll be way high in protein which isnt want a rabbit needs as far as I'm aware.

If you like, I have the e-mail adress of a very good rabbit et that will let you know- she treats my tortoises and she is BRILLIANT with rabbits too.

Thanks Josh.

Has he started mewing yet? :lol:

Beccaberry
27-08-2008, 12:36 AM
Now Now MCL...I came here all expecting to see your rabbit munching on some poor nun's clothing....and I see nothing of the sort....SHENANIGANS I SAY!! SHENANIGANS!

mainecoon lover
27-08-2008, 12:37 PM
Now Now MCL...I came here all expecting to see your rabbit munching on some poor nun's clothing....and I see nothing of the sort....SHENANIGANS I SAY!! SHENANIGANS!

:lol: