PDA

View Full Version : new disneyworld magazine

UKTim
08-27-2008, 10:20 PM
http://www.celebrationspress.com/

I used to subscribe to the disney magaine but they stopped it :( no idea if this one is any good or not

luvthemouse
08-28-2008, 12:32 AM
It looks interesting. But I do miss the old Disney magazine..:(

lisaw
08-28-2008, 08:32 AM
That looks pretty good :p015: I used to love getting the old disney magazine.

keith
08-28-2008, 08:34 AM
I miss the old disney magazine too :( I read it in our rooms when we went, finally got around to subscribing and then they closed it :(

Dorothy
08-28-2008, 01:41 PM
I'll wait until it comes out and buy the first one to check it out before subscribing. It does sound like it may be interesting though :D

lisaw
08-28-2008, 04:47 PM
I'll wait until it comes out and buy the first one to check it out before subscribing. It does sound like it may be interesting though :D

If you do manage to get it would you mind letting me know what you think please Dorothy, I would love to get this but I don't want to shell out for an international subscription if it isn't any good. :)

keith
08-28-2008, 04:51 PM
If you do manage to get it would you mind letting me know what you think please Dorothy, I would love to get this but I don't want to shell out for an international subscription if it isn't any good. :)

same here! Dorothy can be our official magazine reviewer :yes:

Dorothy
08-28-2008, 05:39 PM
Hopefully I will be able to find it at eithers Borders or Barnes and Noble. I will do a review of it when and if I can get ahold of a copy :D

Dorothy
08-28-2008, 05:45 PM
I just e-mailed them to ask if it's a subscription only mag or if it will be available to buy a single issue at a time. It doesn't hurt to ask :D

Dorothy
09-03-2008, 01:23 PM
Here is a copy of the e-mail I got back from them :D

I'll contact him at the end of the month and hopefully he'll send me a copy and then I'll let you know how it is :yes:

Hi Dorothy!Thanks for writing!The magazine is subscription only at this point (the path to retail is long and difficult for the new magazine publisher, but we're working on it...)I would be happy to send you a complimentary copy when it comes out so you can look it over and pass your thoughts on to the rest of the board (hopefully good thoughts, but I'm pretty sure you'll enjoy it, it's been a lot of fun to put together so far).If you would like to do that just follow up with me in about a month and I will arrange for a copy to be sent to you with my compliments...Thanks and take care!Tim FosterGuide to the Magic/Celebrations Magazine

MystikPiglit
09-03-2008, 01:27 PM
That was a good response. :) Looking forward to your review.

Johnie
09-03-2008, 01:28 PM
Sounds interesting. That is a hefy cover price though.

Dawn
09-03-2008, 01:30 PM
Plus $50 for international.

Maybe I could get Dorothy to send me her used copies. :wink:

Isafari
09-03-2008, 01:52 PM

:lol: you're a tryer Dawn

Dorothy
09-03-2008, 01:58 PM

We could do a chain in the UK, each person mails Dawn's free copy to the next person and of course a tax of choklit would have to be sent by each person to ME since after all it was MY magazine to start with :D

Dawn
09-03-2008, 01:59 PM
That sounds like a deal.

And once it hits Borders you just buy 2 copies and send one to me and I'll send you gold coins in return. :D

MystikPiglit
09-03-2008, 02:01 PM
We could do a chain in the UK, each person mails Dawn's free copy to the next person and of course a tax of choklit would have to be sent by each person to ME since after all it was MY magazine to start with :D

Very reasonable. :D

Dorothy
09-03-2008, 02:04 PM
That sounds like a deal.

And once it hits Borders you just buy 2 copies and send one to me and I'll send you gold coins in return. :D

You can keep your gold coins hun, just send choklit :D:D:D

Very reasonable. :D

Okay that's two packages of choklit, anyone else :evil:

MystikPiglit
09-03-2008, 02:13 PM
Remember, too much chocklit will increase your gravity. :lol:

Dorothy
09-03-2008, 02:19 PM
Remember, too much chocklit will increase your gravity. :lol:

Don't remind me :sigh;

MystikPiglit
09-03-2008, 02:23 PM