PDA

View Full Version : Back in the UK

Tinkerbell
29-08-2008, 12:22 PM
Hello, we're back in the good old UK :(

We had decided before we went that we are not going back next year, so would have to wait until 2010, so can someone please tell me why I have just priced up 2 weeks in October next year :rolleyes008:

I am going to *try* to do a trippie this year, did keep notes but some ended up rather wet and unreadable. So I will do my best. It will help if every now and again you could prod me into action to get them done :p015: (Dawn, put that cattle prod down!!!! :lol:)

Wendy
29-08-2008, 12:24 PM
Welcome home :hug1: :hug1: it goes too quickly doesn't it.

It doesn't hurt to look :D and from what others are saying there are some good prices to be had at the moment from VH and then there's the free dining - I'm not helping much am I, I'll keep quiet now :lol:

Look forward to hearing all about it.

lisaw
29-08-2008, 12:40 PM
Welcome back! :wave:

It really doesn't hurt to look! ;)

Isafari
29-08-2008, 12:43 PM
:hug2: good to see you :hug2: so sorry about the weather!
It seems like ages since you went. Don't worry about the trippies getting wet....just remember the great times and use that to write them....you're not getting out of it that easy:lol:

So....having doubts already about waiting two years! Like Wendy said, there seems to be some good prices out there at the moment so there's no harm in looking :yes: I only wish I could book ours for next year but, I won't know until january if I can get the time off from work.

Did you get a tan between the rain?

Tinkerbell
29-08-2008, 12:50 PM
Welcome home :hug1: :hug1: it goes too quickly doesn't it.

It doesn't hurt to look :D and from what others are saying there are some good prices to be had at the moment from VH and then there's the free dining - I'm not helping much am I, I'll keep quiet now :lol:

Look forward to hearing all about it.

It went far too fast! Nope you're not helping much :lol: but the price I could get with dining too is sooo tempting :)

Welcome back! :wave:

It really doesn't hurt to look! ;)

The trouble starts when I am 'only looking' with bank cards in my hand :lol:

Tinkerbell
29-08-2008, 01:04 PM
:hug2: good to see you :hug2: so sorry about the weather!
It seems like ages since you went. Don't worry about the trippies getting wet....just remember the great times and use that to write them....you're not getting out of it that easy:lol:

:hug2: Good to see you too :)

The weather wasn't too bad, it could have been a lot worse for us and indeed was a lot lot worse for a lot of floridians. I think we were lucky really :yes:

I shall start on the trippies once I get this fuddled brain of mine working properly. :p015:

So....having doubts already about waiting two years! Like Wendy said, there seems to be some good prices out there at the moment so there's no harm in looking :yes: I only wish I could book ours for next year but, I won't know until january if I can get the time off from work.

We started having doubts about waiting until 2010 while we were there. :lol: It's hard to explain, but when we're there it's like being in a magical bubble and all the stresses of our lives just disappear and I just can't imagine getting that feeling anywhere else.

There are some great prices around at the moment and from next year there will only be the 3 of us as Jack will be 17 and he doesn't want to come with us :( (my parents move into my house to look after the animals so it's not like we'd just be leaving him alone), I'll be quite sad not to have him with us but also it makes going a lot cheaper, and will make getting to the parks easier ( will reveal all in my trippies)

Did you get a tan between the rain?

We all got quite good tans in between the rain. We were allowed to keep the condo right up until we left, so spent the last day at the pool swimming and tanning :)

keith
29-08-2008, 01:16 PM
welcome home! :hug2: cant wait for the trip report :D

Dawn
29-08-2008, 01:26 PM
*prod*

Taja
29-08-2008, 01:30 PM
Welcome home, Nicki! Glad you're safe and sound, if a bit soggy! :)

Looking forward to your trippie!

sazzledazzle
29-08-2008, 08:20 PM
Welcome home Nikki Hope you had a magical time, no harm in 'pricing up' next year - It's one of my favourite hobbies!

Tink
31-08-2008, 09:52 AM
Looking forward to hearing how everything went for you? The weather couldn't have been very nice. :(

What did you do when it was raining? Where did you eat? What was your favorite meal this trip? What new things did you discover? What old things did you have the most fun revisiting? :D

Is that inspiration enough to get you started? :D :D

Oh, and photos of course. :yes: