PDA

View Full Version : Park rides

Isafari
07-09-2008, 01:29 PM
Do you go on all of the rides at the parks or, do you think certain ones are for the kiddies only?
For the first time last visit, we went on Winnie the Pooh and Snow White etc as we always assumed they were for kids only. Still haven't been on Figment for that same reason! We are just two adults who turn into kids when we are at WDW :lol::smiley4:

lisaw
07-09-2008, 01:48 PM
No we always go on all the rides and that was even before kids. I love the Figment ride and have never seen a queue on it which is a bonus. :D

We did Character meals before kids too. :)

Isafari
07-09-2008, 03:03 PM
No we always go on all the rides and that was even before kids. I love the Figment ride and have never seen a queue on it which is a bonus. :D

We did Character meals before kids too. :)

Well, if you can go on Figment Lisa...we can!! :lol: I'm always a bit weary in case the cm's are gonna ask where our kids are!

Tink
07-09-2008, 03:22 PM
We go on any attraction that appeals to us! We went on Nemo when it first opened. Figment is a regular thing to do, and any in MK that we please (and when the lines aren't too long).

That's one of the beauties of Disney. You can do whatever they have on offer! All is fair game for any age. :yes: (Although, not any height)! :lol:

MystikPiglit
07-09-2008, 04:40 PM
We go on anything. Don't you know they sprinkle pixiedust as you enter the parks that turns back the years. ;) :D

Jazmine
07-09-2008, 06:09 PM
We go on all the kids rides too Di :yes: your`e never too old at WDW ;)
Jacqui :hug2:xxx

Taja
07-09-2008, 10:13 PM
Haven't managed anything in ToonTown yet, but pretty much everything else.

Except Expedition Everest. It was too crowded in March 2007 and in December 2007 I wasn't able to go on many rides. It's on my list for my next visit!

Johnie
08-09-2008, 12:55 AM
We ride everything! Well, I haven't been on Tom Sawyer's Island.

The BIGGEST HINT for Expedition Everest is to go on the single rider's line. It is SO much quicker!! I've had the joy of riding with the infamous Yeti Man like 3 times now

Beccaberry
08-09-2008, 01:41 AM
I ride whatever interests me...and can I say that Peter Pan is one of my least talked about, but much loved, favorite rides. I love that the simplicity of it still amazes me....I love going over London and looking down at all the tiny little bits....it still takes my breath away....

Isafari
13-09-2008, 12:14 PM
I guess I need to stop worrying about what I think other folk are thinking of me and just do things....kiddies rides or not :lol:

Grammiepo
13-09-2008, 12:43 PM
I am a kid, when I am at Disney.