PDA

View Full Version : Disney Wedding Registry

Beccaberry
08-09-2008, 01:23 AM
I went to a wedding shower today for a friend of mine...she and her HTB are honeymooning in Disney World followed by a Disney Cruise...

When I received my invitation for the shower a few weeks ago, included in it was a "registry card" saying they had a Disney World Online Wedding Registry.

Can I just tell you how cool this was?

You go here (http://honeymoonregistry.disney.go.com/honeymoonregistry/en_US/modules/render/homePage/hpHomePageRender) and put in their name and wedding date...they have a list of "activities" they'd like to do whilst on their honeymoon in Disney (tours, dining, tickets, spa treatments, etc)...you gift the amount desired...and then they can use their lovely little gift card just like cash in the parks and on the ship. It is AWESOME!

I wish they had these for other events...birthdays, for instance...

luvthemouse
08-09-2008, 01:46 AM
Birthdays would be cool! Mine is coming up....;)

keith
08-09-2008, 12:39 PM
that would be such a great idea!

Claire
08-09-2008, 12:43 PM
I would definitely use it for birthdays. There's always so much we see that we'd like!

Disneybumble
08-09-2008, 12:47 PM
That is such a great idea. Come on somebody first Secret wedding and then we can all donate. Infact Dawn i have a thought about funding operation walmart. Renew them vows girly and get people to donate.:p

Dawn
08-09-2008, 12:52 PM
Infact Dawn i have a thought about funding operation walmart. Renew them vows girly and get people to donate.:p

Hmmmmm, interesting...

Certainly beats getting another toaster any day. :rofl:

Disneybumble
08-09-2008, 12:58 PM
Hmmmmm, interesting...

Certainly beats getting another toaster any day. :rofl:

Or a fondue set.

Johnie
08-09-2008, 01:13 PM
Birthdays would be cool! Mine is coming up....;)

Mine's first! :p

Beccaberry
08-09-2008, 04:38 PM
I think Andrew's is next :)